• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 490!

Do you think there should have been more plot elements in between the dungeons in Spirit Tracks?

• Yes, A LOT of plot! Needs more story!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Sure, a bit more plot would be nice

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Maybe a little

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Not really, but I wouldn't get mad if there were

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's fine as it is

• No! Definitely not! In fact, remove some of it!

• I don't know/care

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Winter is almost here! What is your favorite cold area in Zelda? (Part 1)

Third Place: Draw between "The Snow Realm (ST)" and "Hebra Mountains (BotW)" (13.3% each)
Second Place: Snowhead Mountains (MM) (20.0%)
First Place: Snowpeak Mountains (TP) (46.7%)

The mountains from TP, filled with Yetis and snowboarding wins! But many of the other options got votes too, so they also did quite well! Part 2 will come next week, because now it's time for...

RETRO POLL! Back in the 89th poll I asked if you would have liked to have a bit more plot in Spirit Tracks. The answers were and overwhelming "Yes" back then, by almost 80%, with only a few votes going to "I don't care". This time, I'll give it a bit more options, so that you can be more specific in your voting!

This week's question: Do you think there should have been more plot elements in between the dungeons in Spirit Tracks?

Yes, A LOT of plot! Needs more story!
Sure, a bit more plot would be nice
Maybe a little
Not really, but I wouldn't get mad if there were
No, it's fine as it is
No! Definitely not! In fact, remove some of it!
I don't know/care

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
A small amount, and mostly in the period between Malladus getting resurrected and the final fight, that is the one part of ST for me personally that felt lacking, it felt rushed

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I think it does need a bit more plot in there, as it's completely empty in the entire middle of the game. Something like a cutscene after each dungeon that would show you what Cole and Staven were up to, that'd be nice. It'd also make the villains feel like they're doing something more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom