• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 487!

Which Hyrule Castle Town has the best music?

• Market (OoT)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Hyrule Town (MC)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Hyrule Castle Town (TP)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Hyrule Castle Town (ST)

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which villain has the best haircut?

Third Place: Vaati (MC) (12.5%)
Second Place: Draw between "Ghirahim (SS)" and "Ganondorf (HW)" (16.7% each)
First Place: Demise (SS) (20.8%)

The thing with a burning mane takes home the trophy for best hair! But it was a very even poll, most options got votes. Only 2 exceptions, Younger Ganondorf (OoT) and Ganondorf (TP). Poor fellas need to get themselves a new barber!

This week's question: Which Hyrule Castle Town has the best music?

Market (OoT)
Hyrule Town (MC)
Hyrule Castle Town (TP)
Hyrule Castle Town (ST)

Last edited:

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Last week's Question: Which is your favorite bar/tavern in the Zelda-series?

Third Place: Vaati (MC) (12.5%)
Second Place: Draw between "Ghirahim (SS)" and "Ganondorf (HW)" (16.7% each)
First Place: Demise (SS) (20.8%)

I am personally so glad that Demise won “best bar/tavern” in the series. Every Saturday night I spend getting a pint at Demise.

Joking aside, I don’t think that any of the castle town themes are particularly good. OoTs sounds rather monotonous and MCs has the same problem as the rest of the games OST.

I think that TPs and STs are equally ok, but I think I gotta give the edge to ST just because STs soundtrack in general has a particular style that it adheres to, and I think I just prefer it to TPs.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I just went though and listened to all 4 and the winner for me is Sprit Tracks, its just a very pleasant song to listen too, most of Spirit Tracks soundtrack is like that for me.

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
agreeing with other comments so far, Spirit Tracks is by far the best IMO, there is just something about it that is very appealing, though nostalgia is also greatly factoring in for me, ST was one of the first Zelda games i played

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Gotta give it to Spirit Tracks' version of the Hyrule Castle Town theme. Very distinct and pleasant. Also vaguely reminds me of a town theme I've heard before and liked quite a bit but can't place.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I really like the version from Minish Cap. There's something very comforting about it and there is so much to do in the town, so you get to hear this song quite a lot. Only downside is that the GBA doesn't have the best audio quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom