• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 485!

Which is your favorite bar/tavern in the Zelda-series?

• Kakariko Tavern (ALttP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milk Bar (MM)

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Cafe Bar (WW)

• Mama's Cafe (MC)

• Telma's Bar (TP)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Mercay Tavern (PH)

• Lumpy Pumpkin (SS)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Milk Bar (ALBW)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • The Noble Canteen (BotW)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which Wind Waker exclusive enemy would you like to see make a return?

Third Place: None (0.0%)
Second Place: Draw between "Magtail" and "Dexivine" (9.1% each)
First Place: Draw between "Boko Baba", "Dark Chuchu" and "WW Floormaster " (27.3%)

Well... Extremely mixed results... Every single option from this poll got on the list, so no clear winner. One of the most even polls that I've done XD

This week's question: Which is your favorite bar/tavern in the Zelda-series?

Kakariko Tavern (ALttP)
Milk Bar (MM)
Cafe Bar (WW)
Mama's Cafe (MC)
Telma's Bar (TP)
Mercay Tavern (PH)
Lumpy Pumpkin (SS)
Milk Bar (ALBW)
The Noble Canteen (BotW)

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I'd say lumpy pumpkin. The story of Link breaking the chandelier was entertaining, and it was just a charming quest. Admittedly, I wanted to break the second chandelier.

This is def my BotW bias, but the Noble Canteen is the only fully realized bar in the Zelda series.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
MM milk bar is perfect in every way. It’s music and atmosphere help set up its sidequests to be some of the most emotional in the game. I still adore playing the “ballad of the wind fish” for Gorman, even though the mask he gives you does literally nothing. It’s perfect.

Also, you can buy the second best bottle item in the entire franchise there, so that automatically makes it better than every other bar.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Telma's Bar. There's something about it that gives me a soft and jiggly sensation, maybe it's the people inside or the persian (I love persians ok).

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I really like the Lumpy Pumpkin. It has this cozy atmosphere that is just perfect. But music-wise, I have to give it to the Majora's Mask Milk Bar. That's a catchy tune!

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I would probably have to go with the lumpy pumpkin as well. It's got such a nice, cozy atmosphere and a good amount of stuff going on there. Plus, I love how random a pumpkin bar on some sky island is. Why wouldn't you build that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom