• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 484!

Which Wind Waker exclusive enemy would you like to see make a return?

• Boko Baba

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Dark Chuchu

• Magtail

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dexivine

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • WW Floormaster

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite group of "Sages" in the Zelda-series?

Third Place: The Two Sages (WW) (16.7%)
Second Place: The Seven Sages (ALBW) (25.0%)
First Place: The Six Sages (OoT) (50.0%)

The sages from Ocarina of Time crushes it! Well, percentage-wise anyway XD. But the ones from A Link Between Worlds does quite well for themselves!

This week's question: Which Wind Waker exclusive enemy would you like to see make a return?

Boko Baba
Dark Chuchu
Magtail
Dexivine
WW Floormaster

Also the ww floormasters kinda look Malice based (same with the Dark Chuchus) so it'd be cool to implement them in BotW2 and have malice pools have both eyes and hands.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Definately not the ww floormasters. Those guys were terrifying, inconvenient, annoying, terrifying (yes ik I said that twice), and take way too many steps to kill depending on how you do it. Their design is kind of cool though, I'd have to go with the dark chuchu because they have that element without being generally awful enemies.

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
agreed on Dark Chuchus, their usage in WW as part of the puzzles was really cool way to use them, and i would love to see that sort of feature come back

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'd like to see the return of the Dexivines, not because I think they're a great enemy, but simply because that would mean that Magic would come back. I really miss Magic in Zelda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom