• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 480!

Which is your favorite version of Hyrule?

• Original Hyrule

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AoL Hyrule

• ALttP/FSA/ALBW Hyrule

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • OoT Hyrule

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • TWW Hyrule

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • MC Hyrule

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • TP Hyrule

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • SS Hyrule

• BotW Hyrule

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite desert in the Zelda-series? (Part 2)

Third Place: Yarna Desert (5.3%)
Second Place: Lanayru Sand Sea (SS) (42.1%)
First Place: Gerudo Desert (BotW) (52.6%)

These 3 were the only answers that got any votes at all. Both Gerudo Desert and Lanayru Sand Sea sucked up most of the votes, so there were nothing left for the others... Poor Samasa Desert...

RETRO POLL! In february of 2014 I uploaded the 88th poll. In it I was wondering what your favorite version of Hyrule was. The Hyrule from Twilight Princess won by a lot! But there were still a couple of votes for ALttP Hyrule and OoT Hyrule. Since then, another Hyrule has come to be, the one from BotW! So let's add that to the options and we'll see the difference this time! (Also, different people around now than back then XD)

This week's question: Which is your favorite version of Hyrule?

Original Hyrule
AoL Hyrule
ALttP/FSA/ALBW Hyrule
OoT Hyrule
TWW Hyrule
MC Hyrule
TP Hyrule
SS Hyrule
BotW Hyrule

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
BotW Hyrule has a lot of different places. Although most are destroyed we still see a lot of places and ruïnes to give us an idea how it used to be.
Imagine it all being rebuild! My vote goes to BotW. Because it's so massive

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
going with BOTW as well, overall the world is very expansive and is pretty awesome

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
obviously an unpopular opinion, I prefer the 2D hyrules to the 3D ones
minish cap's is my favorite due to some really unique locations like trilby highlands and mt crenel as well as some more unique geography like the minish villages and the swamps of castor wilds
give minish cap more hype guys!

PS botw hyrule is way too big with nothing to do you guys are w r o n g

BotW’s, by far. It’s the most expansive, immersive, and simply gorgeous version of the kingdom of Hyrule.

This is my answer, as well.

BotW Hyrule has so much to do, whether exploring, fighting mini bosses, discovering shrines, finding Koroks, exploring ruins shrouded in darkness, mountains to climb, fighting your way through labrynths, discovering things about the townspeople as they go about their day, taking on a shield surfing/sand seal/paraglider challenge, etc.

Least favourite(from a gameplay perspective, atleast) is TWW's Hyrule, due to not being able to explore much of it.

ALttP/ALBW Hyrule is a close second after BotW, though.

Honestly, while the actual overworld sucks by today's standards, I have a lot of nostalgia for OoT's Hyrule. Though I fully admit that Twilight Princess is basically a better version of that Hyrule. BotW has the best one in terms of how much there is to explore. I'll probably go with Twilight Princess because there is a good balance between a world to explore and some iconic locations.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'm stuck in nostalgiaville and I still find OoT Hyrule to be my favorite. BotW is simply too big for me to have formed any sort of attachment to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom