• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 478!

What is your favorite desert in the Zelda-series? (Part 1)

• Unnamed Desert (LoZ)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Desert of Mystery (ALttP)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Haunted Wasteland/Desert Colossus (OoT)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Desert of Doubt (FSA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerudo Desert (TP)

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Lanayru Desert (SS)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • The Dunes (TFH)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MW7

Of these choices, I choose Lanayru Desert from Skyward Sword. The timeshift mechanic is great, and I think the sand sea is the best area in the game (not sure if it really should count like the rest of the region clearly does).

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Of these choices, I choose Lanayru Desert from Skyward Sword. The timeshift mechanic is great, and I think the sand sea is the best area in the game (not sure if it really should count like the rest of the region clearly does).
I'm planning to put the Sand Sea in next weeks poll, as it is it's own area really

Reactions: MW7
Lanayru desert from SS for me. I enjoy the dungeonish puzzles and timeshift stone use.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Out of these, I like the Gerudo Desert from TP the most. However, I do think it is underutilized. The entire east and north eastern parts of it is completely unused, it's just there. In the south you'll only find the Cave of Ordeals and the little ruin with one of the owl statues, while the north has the Bulblin Camp in front of Arbiter's Grounds. That's it... It feels like there should have been more stuff there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom