• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 476!

Which Link's Awakening Boss would you like to see in a fully 3D-Zelda game?

• Moldorm

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Genie

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Slime Eyes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Angler Fish

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Evil Orb

• Slime Eel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facade

• Evil Eagle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hot Head

• The Nightmares

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: If you could create a new type of Elemental Arrow, what would it be and what would it's effect be?

Third Place: Draw between "Dark Arrow" and "Poison Arrow" (14.33% each)
Second Place: Ethereal Arrow (21.4%)
First Place: Magnetic Arrow (35.7%)

Many cool suggestions in the last thread, it was fun to read the different ideas!

This week's question: Which Link's Awakening Boss would you like to see in a fully 3D-Zelda game?

Moldorm
Genie
Slime Eyes
Angler Fish
Evil Orb
Slime Eel
Facade
Evil Eagle
Hot Head
The Nightmares

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Probably the Nightmares. A boss that changes form multiple times would be interesting in 3D if they changed it up a bit to make it more complex and difficult.

I voted The Angler Fish. A cool boss, but so easy. Perhaps the move to 3D would result in more of a challenge.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I was going to choose Facade because he's cool, but putting a two dimensional boss in a three dimensional game seems counter productive. So probably Genie, he's another one of my favorites and I think there's a lot you can do with updating his design.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Honestly, I'll go with Moldorm. Moldorm is a staple of 2D Zelda with its appearances in ALttP, LA, and ALBW, so I'd love to see it in a 3D Zelda game.
Technically twinmold in MM is 2 moldorm

I think Facade would be pretty fun to see in 3D, but that’s probably just because I want to see it again anyway. It’s just too goofy of a boss to only have in 2 games.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
A lot of these we’ve already seen in one way or another. Maybe Genie, just because it’s pretty strange for a Zelda boss.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Simply because the Angler Fish is such a joke (even though it's a slight bit better in the Swtich remake) it deserves a second chance. It could be such a cool battle; It's pitch black under water, and all you can see is the glowing bulb and the eyes of the Angler Fish as it's swimming around in the darkness. You'll have to illuminate the place somehow to fight it or stun it. Hmmm, underwater battles are difficult... But could be very cool!

Skunk

Floof
I think Genie would be fun since the juggling fireballs thing could be a lot more interesting in 3D, as could throwing the bottle(maybe at something specific instead of just the wall?).

Wow how did anyone else vote for my choice? I thought it would be the most forgettable and least popular one. It has the most votes. What is this nonsense.

Simply because the Angler Fish is such a joke (even though it's a slight bit better in the Swtich remake) it deserves a second chance. It could be such a cool battle; It's pitch black under water, and all you can see is the glowing bulb and the eyes of the Angler Fish as it's swimming around in the darkness. You'll have to illuminate the place somehow to fight it or stun it. Hmmm, underwater battles are difficult... But could be very cool!
I actually wrote up an idea for this one time. I used to do that a lot, create what I thought would be compelling boss battles, but no one ever cared about the posts so I stopped doing that pretty quickly. My working title was "Mawbyss".

I personally thing Gyorg is the 3D rendition of Angler fish in a way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom