• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 473!

In Wind Waker, every boss had it's own Battle Music. Which is your favorite?

• Gohma Battle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kalle Demos Battle

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Gohdan Battle

• Helmaroc King Battle

• Jalhalla Battle

• Molgera Battle

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Puppet Ganon Battle

• Puppet Ganon Spider Battle

• Puppet Ganon Snake Battle

• Ganondorf Battle

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite house in the Castle Town Market from OoT?

Third Place: Draw between "Treasure Chest Contest House", "Bombchu Shop" and "Bombchu Bowling House" (12.5% each)
Second Place: Happy Mask Shop (18.8%)
First Place: Shooting Gallery House (31.3%)

So... A lot of people seems to have misinterpreted last weeks poll as "What is your favorite thing to do in Castle Town Market" rather than what is actually was, which was just asking which of the buildings were your favorite building...

This week's question: In Wind Waker, every boss had it's own Battle Music. Which is your favorite?

Gohma Battle
Kalle Demos Battle
Gohdan Battle
Helmaroc King Battle
Jalhalla Battle
Molgera Battle
Puppet Ganon Battle
Puppet Ganon Spider Battle
Puppet Ganon Snake Battle
Ganondorf Battle

I wanted to default to Molgera because it's Molgera; wonderful boss theme with the range and instruments expected of the Wind Wakers beautiful soundtrack. But then Ganondorf's boss track was included on this poll and I really do have to give it the edge. It's probably my favorite final boss track in the Zelda series, and probably the song from the Wind Waker that I spent the most time listening to. It has a very interesting touch of emotion to it, that isn't really present with other boss themes.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Molgera theme, for sure. A lot of boss themes accomplish nothing other than reminding you that you're in peril (well thanks video game, I couldn't have figured that out from the evil dude attacking me :dry:) The Molgera theme is fun, it just has this vibe of sheer exhilaration. It implies the beast you're fighting is ancient and powerful, and it reflects the energy Link is feeling as he fights it. That and it's just mega catchy.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I already knew a lot of people would say Molgera, as will I. But it is an extremely good song, so I have to pick it! But I'll say that I also really like the song that playes during the Puppet Ganon Spider battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom