• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 470!

If you were to aquire the Tri-Force, which piece do you think you'd get?

• None of them

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Tri-Force of Power

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Tri-Force of Wisdom

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tri-Force of Courage

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The whole Tri-Force

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite School in the Zelda-series?

Third Place: None (0.0%)
Second Place: Ashai's Classes (BotW) (25.0%)
First Place: Knight Academy (SS) (75.0%)

Not much of a contest really... Knight Academy wins big, with only one competitor for behind.

RETRO POLL! In december of 2013 I uploaded the 81st poll. In it I asked which part of the Tri-Force you'd get if you tried to aquire it. Back then only 2 people thought they'd get the Tri-Force of Courage, 4 was hoping for Power, 2 believed themselves not worthy and 1 person thought themselves balanced enough to get the whole thing! But a whopping 11 people thought they'd get the Tri-Force of Wisdom! Let's see how things are now!

This week's question: If you were to aquire the Tri-Force, which piece do you think you'd get?

None of them
Tri-Force of Power
Tri-Force of Wisdom
Tri-Force of Courage
The whole Tri-Force

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
I highly doubt i exhibit any of the attributes anywhere near enough to get any piece

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Well sometimes you can obtain a triforce like in zelda 1 and wind waker, but other times it seems you need to embody the trait of that triforce in order for it to awaken
So if I could collect shards of the triforce of courage, I would do that! Otherwise I dont think I'd get a triforce

Fig

The Altruist
I want to say as I aged as a person, I would be getting the Triforce of Wisdom due to being more knowing of the world but if I'm being honest, I believe I would still be given the Triforce of Courage because I'm still passive and not proactive in comparison to others.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
To be honest I don’t know if I would deserve to get a piece of the Tri-Force haha. But I think out of all of them the Tri-Force of Wisdom would suit me the most out of all three. I always seem to over think everything I say, in real life and on here. I strive to become a better, smarter person as well. I take education very seriously.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Probably power, if any. I'm a bit too ruthless with stuff. I'd say courage but I tend to overthink stuff and worry about whether or not it's the "right" thing to do.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I personally value courage the most of any piece, and courage is one thing I lack if it came to situations Link is in. Without courage, I don’t think I could go on or overcome the challenges Link overcomes. I don’t think I’m worthy to have a Triforce or become a chosen hero though.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
RETRO POLL! In december of 2013 I uploaded the 81st poll. In it I asked which part of the Tri-Force you'd get if you tried to aquire it. Back then only 2 people thought they'd get the Tri-Force of Courage, 4 was hoping for Power, 2 believed themselves not worthy and 1 person thought themselves balanced enough to get the whole thing! But a whopping 11 people thought they'd get the Tri-Force of Wisdom! Let's see how things are now!
I suppose it makes sense so many people chose wisdom, with a site like this almost everyone is some form of nerd. I would love to have the triforce of courage, but truth be told I'm way too much coward for that. I'd probably be better suited for wisdom, I like facts and am (fairly) good at decision making. Either that or I grab all three and use it to conquer the world, MWA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Either triforce of wisdom or power. Power because of my work. Lifting crates filled with mail and delivering bags filled with mail and packages. And wisdom because of all the knowledge I gathered about so many things through the years. From pc's to everything about the mail sorting machines plus I've been an operator in the past so the knowledge is a lot. OH! And the courage to do all this....I CLAIM THE WHOLE TRIFORCE!! MWUAHAHAHA!!

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
It'd probably be wisdom for me, just like last time. I just happen to know and like a lot of lore and such, so I guess that's the closest one. I'm definetely not courageous, and neither am I powerful or have a lust for power, so it's sorta wisdom by default too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom