• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 459!

If BotW 2 has some new (old) enemies added, which classic ones would you like to see the most?

• Tektite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armos

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Gel & Zol

• Gibdo & ReDead

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Leever

• Goriya

• Like Like

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Peahat

• Rope

• Lanmola & Moldorm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Who is your favorite shopkeeper or mini-game host in Wind Waker (that aren't Beedle)?

Third Place: Zunari (7.1%)
Second Place: Hollo (21.4%)
First Place: Salvatore (71.4%)

KABOOM! Salvatore wins big! But little Hollo also got a few votes ^^

This week's question: If BotW 2 has some new (old) enemies added, which classic ones would you like to see the most?

Tektite
Armos
Gel & Zol
Gibdo & ReDead
Leever
Goriya
Like Like
Peahat
Rope
Lanmola & Moldorm

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
First off, I would like to sincerely thank you for not adding wall masters to this list. Secondly, I think the gibdo/redead would fit better with the atmosphere we saw in the trailer (does that ganondorf qualify as a redead? I'm not sure...) I'm not sure the other options would work in the atmosphere.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
First off, I would like to sincerely thank you for not adding wall masters to this list. Secondly, I think the gibdo/redead would fit better with the atmosphere we saw in the trailer (does that ganondorf qualify as a redead? I'm not sure...) I'm not sure the other options would work in the atmosphere.
Someone said wallmaster???? THAT would be awesome!! I loved them even though I might be the only one :D

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I like the more rare enemies, so I'd really like to see a Goriya in 3D! Would be great to have a ranged enemy with boomerangs like that, I think it'd make for some very interesting combat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom