• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 450!

If you would live in the OOT Hyrule, where would you want to live?

• Castle Town

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Kakariko Village

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Lake Hylia

• Kokiri Forest

• Lon Lon Ranch

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Gerudo Vallley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron City

• Zora's Domain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which Kokiri-house from OoT is your favorite?

Third Place: Draw between "The Twins' House" and "The Kokiri Shop" (10.0% each)
Second Place: Mido's House (30.0%)
First Place: Link's House (50.0%)

Yes, I know, very weird poll last week, but that's where my mind went XD. Main character Link's home won, with exactly 50% of the votes! A result I agree with, as there's not too much going on with the other houses.

RETRO POLL! In the 69th poll (nice) from September 2013 I asked where you'd like to live if you had to live in the Hyrule of OoT. Back then, Lon Lon Ranch won, closely followed by Kakariko Village and Kokiri Forest. Zora's domain was next, and then a last place tie between Gerudo Valley and Lake Hylia. Unless you count Castle Town and Goron City, which got no votes at all! With old users gone, and new users having joined since, what will the results be now?

This week's question: If you would live in the OOT Hyrule, where would you want to live?

Castle Town
Kakariko Village
Lake Hylia
Kokiri Forest
Lon Lon Ranch
Gerudo Vallley
Goron City
Zora's Domain

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Poll 69 in 2013 already :D You're still going strong Vikze ;)

I think it would be a tie between Kakariko and Lake Hylia. I mean Castle Town would be nice but a bit too crowded for me but at least that's where all the good stuff is. But Kakariko isn't too far from Castle Town so I can go shopping there on my day off :D But I really enjoy the water and Lake Hylia always has been one of my fav places in Zelda although Zora's Domain is damn pretty chill too. Hmmm what to choose? I think I go for Lake Hylia :D

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Kakariko Village for me. It's the perfect kind of chill, laid back, small town that suits my lifestyle. Plus I can go hiking on death mountain whenever I want! I just hope it has some kind of water treatment plant because I don't trust the well.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Like last time, I'm gonna go with Lon Lon Ranch. I love the atmosphere there, and it seems so calm. It's a place that has it's own slow pace, like it's own little world ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom