• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 449!

Which Kokiri-house from OoT is your favorite?

• Link's House

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Saria's House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Twins' House

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The Kokiri Shop

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Mido's House

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • The Know-It-All-Brothers' House

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite Hookshot/Clawshot design?

Third Place: Draw between "OoA Switch Hook" and "ALBW Hookshot" (6.7% each)
Second Place: Draw between "OoT Hookshot/Longshot", "MM Hookshot", "WW Hookshot" and "SS Clawshot" (13.3% each)
First Place: TP Clawshot (33.3%)

A very even poll between many of the options! But the original Clawshots from TP got a few extra votes and won! I was pleasantly surprised that hte OoA Switch Hook did get a vote though ^^

This week's question: Which Kokiri-house from OoT is your favorite?

Link's House
Saria's House
The Twins' House
The Kokiri Shop
Mido's House
The Know-It-All-Brothers' House

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Yea, I know the topic is weird and oddly specific... But you try to keep a weekly poll series up for about 9 years, and you'll eventually start to run out of "normal" topics too XD

I like that each house has been made to fit the person that lives there in a way. Mido named himself the leader of the Kokiri, so he keeps treasure chests in his house, and also he has a little podium so that he can get up higher than everyone else. Saria may have the most boring house, but you'll always find hearts in there, which represents Link's friendship with her.
I personally prefer Link's own house though. For starters, it's the only one with an actual bed XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom