• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 44!

How old were you when you started playing Zelda?

• 3-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-10

• 10-15

• 15-20

• 20+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: Clock Town (52.63%)
This week's question: How old were you when you started playing Zelda?
3-5
5-10
10-15
15-20
20+

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I've been smashin' pots since I was four. ;) I didn't really follow the story line or do anything productive in the game, but hey, it was a start.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well I first started playing Zelda when I was around 8, my friend used to have Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and A Link to the Past. So I used to go round to his house all the time to play them as I didn't own an N64, i was more apart of the PS1/PS2 generation. I didn't actually fully own a Zelda game until I was 12 though and that game was Phantom Hourglass, so I would say 10-15.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I started when I was 6 years old when I got my N64 with OOT. Back then I mostly ran around and did random stuff in the game and for some odd reason, my mind remembers that there was a shop inside Dodongo's Cavern, even though there is no such thing... My brain must be playing tricks on me.

H

hyourinmaru

I started when I was 6 years old when I got my N64 with OOT. Back then I mostly ran around and did random stuff in the game and for some odd reason, my mind remembers that there was a shop inside Dodongo's Cavern, even though there is no such thing... My brain must be playing tricks on me.
probably because there are deku scrub who sell stuff in it. or the one in goron city. wouldn't be to hard to confuse the two since they're in the same region and you where 6

i said i started at 5-10 but i realize i was 4 cause i remember getting ocarina of time the day it came out. took me and my friends a 3 years to beat it and man was it a fun 3 years for us. taking turns and putting our 4-7 year old minds together to figure out the now easy temples. downside to playing that early is i now have aracnaphobia from the invisible skulltulas =w=.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom