• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 426!

Would you like to see the return of Kaepora Gaebora or Owl in a new game?

• Yes, either of them!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yes to Kaepora, no to Owl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes to Owl, no to Kaepora

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I wouldn't mind

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No thanks

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: In BotW, did you like the fact that you could tame any wild horse, or would you rather have seen 1 specific horse that you could get (to make it more of a part of the story)?

Third Place: Draw between "Don't care" and "No horse!" (9.1% each)
Second Place: Just 1 specific one would be great! (36.4%)
First Place: Any wild horse is the best! (45.5%)

A bit mixed this week, but mostly people like it as it is with almost all horses being available.

This week's question: Would you like to see the return of Kaepora Gaebora or Owl in a new game?

Yes, either of them!
Yes to Kaepora, no to Owl
Yes to Owl, no to Kaepora
I wouldn't mind
No thanks

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
No. It’s not that I dislike them, it’s just that I’d rather see new characters than old ones that make no sense in the sense that each game usually takes place at the very least a couple hundred years apart. I’m ok with characters like beetle and tingle returning because at this point they’ve been in so many games that it wouldn’t make a difference, but as for the owl kaepora gaebora which have appeared in one and two games respectively, no.

I like Kaepora Gaebora and I would like to see him return in a new game.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I wouldn't necessarily mind if they were handled the right way, but definitely wouldn't want them if they acted the same way they did in OoT/LA respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom