• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 414!

Link has had either brown or blonde hair (and pink), but would you like to see another haircolor?

• No, keep it brown/blonde!

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Black Hair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Hair

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Gray/White Hair

• Colorful (blue, green, purple etc.) Hair

• No hair, go bald!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which of the games has your favorite Title Screen music? (Part 2)

Third Place: AoL (16.0%)
Second Place: TP (28.0%)
First Place: MM (32.0%)

It was a close game between MM and TP, but MM won with 1 more vote! And it's very nice to see that AoL got third place! That game could use a bit of extra love now and then ^^

This week's question: So far, Link has had either brown or blonde hair (and pink...), but would you like to see him with another haircolor?

No, keep it brown/blonde!
Black Hair
Red Hair
Gray/White Hair
Colorful (blue, green, purple etc.) Hair
No hair, go bald!

I'm good with keeping it blonde/brown.

Nothing against the other colours I just don't think he'd suit them well.

Plus, since I hate TFH, I don't want to see him with mad bright coloured hair like blue, red or green again because it'll give me horrible flashbacks to that trash game.

Black haired Zelda, though.....

These are the sorts of design changes that kinda bug me because it would just be change for the sake of change, and not really have any meaning. People who hate it would rage, people who don't care wouldn't care. That being said, there's no reason that in future games you shouldn't be able to dye it like you can dye clothes in BotW.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I've always preferred a more brown-haired Link like in TP, who is actually my favorite Link appearance-wise, even more than BotW.
twilight_princess__winking_link__d_by_reymysterio79907-d549b8n.jpg

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I feel like Link's hair color should stay the same. In some ways it'd be a small change, but it's definitely hard to see Link's hair working if it isn't the traditional brown/blonde we're used to seeing.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
They should keep it blond or light brownish but no other color. If they ever plan to change his hair color they should make it so we can customize it. That way people can change his hair to whatever color they like and still keep it the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom