• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 413!

Which of the games has your favorite Title Screen music? (Part 2)

• AoL

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • LA

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • MM

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • OoA

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • MC

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • TP

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • ST

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • ALBW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Much like the last poll, I listened through each theme and ranked them in order of first to last:
MM
AoL
TP
LA/OoA (if not literally the same, they're basically the same, lol)
ALBW
ST
MC

Unlike the last poll, #1 was a super easy choice for me in this group. MM's theme definitely stands above all the rest for me, since not only does it sound nice and flow well, it hooks you in with everything just being super pleasant at the beginning, but slowly leads into the ominous and sinister ending, accompanied with Skull Kid staring at the moon in the game, which really ties in very well with the game and atmosphere coming into it.

Since there won't be a 3rd poll, for fun, between my top picks in each group (OoT last week, MM this week), MM edges out OoT for me as the best title theme in the Zelda series. Really tough since they're both amazing themes, but the atmosphere associated with MM's theme allows it to squeak ahead for me.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Has to be MM for me. Not because it's my favorite game, that has nothing to do with it. It's just really well made. It's starts of all cheery, calm and happy, but then near the end, more and more dread seeps into the melody and then it completely changes to Majora's Theme while showing you the doom above. Very effective way of displaying the games atmosphere!

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I’m going with AoL, and specifically the Famicom Disk System version, which is even better than the NES one. Give it a listen if you haven’t. TP is a close second, but AoL is unique from all other Zelda games, which gives it some charm to me. MM represents the game well but is just a slightly different Clock Town and Majorca’s Theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom