• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 404!

When do you think we'll see another new main villain again? (or old, just not Ganon/Ganondorf)

• Next game!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • In two games

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • In 3-5 games

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • In more than 5 games

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Never!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite "Inbetween Area" of Majora's Mask? (Areas inbetween the main locations of the game)

Third Place: None (0.0%)
Second Place: Draw between "The Milk Road" and "Ikana Valley" (14.3% each)
First Place: Swamp Path (71.4%)

The Swamp Path takes it home with a large margin! Completely crushed the competition, with Milk Road and Ikana Valley far behind and the rest with no votes at all. All in all, this wasn't a very popular VWSP with very few votes and comments, but I suppose that's what happens when you pick such a niche and odd subject. Hey! I've been doing over 400 of these, so stop judging me! I can't come up with gold every week you know!

This week's question: When do you think we'll see another new main villain again? (or old, just not Ganon/Ganondorf)

Next game!
In two games
In 3-5 games
In more than 5 games
Never!
Don't know

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Assuming the corpse in the BotW 2 trailer is not only ganon but also the main villain (you never know, it might not be), 47% of Zelda games have ganon as the villain, if we consider the oracle games to be a singular entry. Towards the beginning of the series Nintendo seemed keen on alternating between ganon and other villains every entry, so it’s not unfair to assume that they want to keep that ratio somewhat even. That being said I don’t think BotW 2 is gonna have a new villain. The game after that is almost certainly going to have one though.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I feel like we'll see Ganon featured as the main villain again in BotW 2, so probably not until the next game after BotW 2.

Ganon will be the jerk of BotW2 for sure, but after that will be a smaller scale top-down game with a new guy, and then Ganon again in BotW3.

S

Seadragon

I hope soon, Ganon is kind of boring to begin with imo and they use him almost every game.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Assuming Breath of the Wild 2 is the next game, then a situation like this likely won't occur again until the game after or the game after that. I hope it happens again soon because I have never really found Ganon(dorf) to be all that strong of a villain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom