• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 402!

In the next game, would you like to see Sages again?

• Yes! Many sages!

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yes, a few

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Not really

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • NO! I'd hate that!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What game has the best way of upgrading the wallet (according to you)?

Third Place: Draw between "OoT, collect Gold Skulltula Tokens", "MC, buy, kinstones, fairy", "TP, collect Golden Bugs" and "SS, buying and upgrade from Batreaux " (6.3% each)
Second Place: WW, Fairy Upgrades (18.8%)
First Place: MM, deposit rupees in bank and Oceanside Spider House (56.3%)

A big win for Majora's Mask Wallet upgrade system! Some of you prefered the simple approach of WW, while the rest was a very mixed response. So mixed in fact that every single option got at least 1 vote. But for now, MM wins this!

This week's question: In the next game, would you like to see Sages again?

Yes! Many sages!
Yes, a few
Maybe
Not really
NO! I'd hate that!
Don't care

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I voted don't care because, uh, yeah, I don't really care whether or not the sages are in the next Zelda game, or in any new Zelda game that's released, really.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
@VikzeLink do you ever get disappointed when the results in a poll are basically split between two choices instead of spread across all options?
In a way, yea, but not that much. It depends a lot on what type of poll there is. One thing that always disappoints me is when TP is an option, and I see all the ZD-TP fans pick that option, regardless of what the poll is about, just because it's TP...

In a way, yea, but not that much. It depends a lot on what type of poll there is. One thing that always disappoints me is when TP is an option, and I see all the ZD-TP fans pick that option, regardless of what the poll is about, just because it's TP...
Yeah, there does seem to be a rather large population of "Twilight Princess is MY FAVORITE" people here, don't we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom