• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 402!

In the next game, would you like to see Sages again?

• Yes! Many sages!

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yes, a few

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Not really

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • NO! I'd hate that!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I voted don't care, because the reality is... I really don't. Would it be nice to see more sages? Sure, if it makes sense with the story and they have a reason for being there. If they're thrown in though because they have some sort of sage quota to reach? Well that's the wrong reason to include any kind of character, so I wouldn't want them in that case. They should only be in the game if they are supposed to be in it for story-related reasons. Not just because they feel obligated to include them.

But it's not like it's a dealbreaker either way. Sages being in a game is not a selling point for me in any sense, so it doesn't matter.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I kinda like the idea of the game's 'collectibles that's tied to the dungeons' to have some kind of person attached to them. I think it was very well done in ALBW and BotW with the champions. They don't neccessarily have to be 'sages' tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom