• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 4!

Which of these is the most frustrating one to you?

• Evil Eagle (Link's Awakening)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moldorm (ALttP)

• Phantom Ganon (OOT)

• Jalhalla (WW)

• Phantom Linebeck/Bellum (PH)

• Fraaz (ST)

• The Imprisoned (SS)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Winner of last week: Tie between Salvatore and Beedle
This weeks question:
Out of these, which is the most frustrating (makes you want to strangle the game) boss you've ever faced?

Evil Eagle (Link's awakening) Makes you fall down.
Moldorm (ALttP) MAKES YOU FALL DOWN!!!!
Phantom Ganon (OOT) Tricks you with duplicates of himself.
Jalhalla (WW) With only one ghost left you miss it and he can still become big
Phantom Linebeck/Bellum (PH) The bosses themselves isn't that hard, but there can be a pain drawing the hourglass in the fight
Fraaz (ST) You have to move so much because of his attacks
The Imprisoned (SS) When you try to hit his "toes", but you only get stomped and electrocuted

For me it's definitely Moldorm.... 3 hours of wanting to destroy the game until defeating him..... but Phantom Linebeck/Bellum was a close second.

Cmon, give me some answers!

Cmon, give me some answers! I must know what frustrates you!!

Last edited:

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
Moldorm just pissed me off when I first played the game. I think that was the first time I got game-rage. I thought the battle would never end, because I just kept falling off the freaking platform. It also sucked that you couldn't even get away from him. He just kept getting to where he was as fast as possible, and he would knock me off or I would slash at the wrong time, and knock myself off.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The Imprisoned was one of the most frustrating things I have ever done, let alone boss fights.

Specifically the second fight, when it has those damn arms. You finally manage to pop all his toes (which is bloomin' disgusting, thank you very much. They're like tumors of cysts or something :sick:) and then have to run to the other end of the big beast only to have your way blocked by the arms! So you have to go up or down a level to get past.

It didn't help that while fighting it, a couple of times it fell in such a place that the Sealing Spike was actually through one of the walls because the space was too small for The Imprisoned. I had to open a window because that fight made me so angry I actually got too hot. That fight was the only part of Skyward Sword I did not love.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
The Imprisoned is easily the most frustrating for me. His stupid stomp that emits energy plus the time limit is one of the most frustrating things I've done in recent gaming

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I really dont have trouble with any of these enemies, now if you'd included patra thats another story...(the enemy in the original zelda, the one that spins enemies around him)

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
The worst is Phantom Ganon by far! I was playing and ran out of arrows so what do I do? I look up the walkthrough that says to use the long shot. Took me two hours using the long shot because the timing was hard because the long shot was slower. I finally plugged in the DS and closed the lid for the night. Finished the next morning. Talk about frustrating. The motion controls for 3DS weren't helping at all.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
The Imprisoned was one of the most frustrating things I have ever done, let alone boss fights.

Specifically the second fight, when it has those damn arms. You finally manage to pop all his toes (which is bloomin' disgusting, thank you very much. They're like tumors of cysts or something :sick:) and then have to run to the other end of the big beast only to have your way blocked by the arms! So you have to go up or down a level to get past.

You know you don't have to pop his toes o his fingers right? You just need to jump on his head from a higher ledge and hit the spike. And if he knocks you off before you can get the 3 hits, thats what Groose's bombs are for, to stun him so he wnt knock you off...

Anyways, the most frustrating for me was DEFINITELY moldorm. It always took me sooo many tries to kill him because it was difficult for me to predict his movements so i kept getting knocked off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom