• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 397!

Which game, that hasn't had any remake yet, would you like to see get one?

• LoZ

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • AoL

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • ALttP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OoS/OoA

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • MC

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • FSA

• PH

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • ST

• SS

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No more remakes!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: If the next Zelda introduced a new race, what would you want that race to be based upon?

Third Place: Draw between "Element-based", "Mech/Machine-based" and "Other" (9.1% each)
Second Place: Insect-based (31.8%)
First Place: Reptile-based (36.4%)

This week's question: Which game, that hasn't had any remake yet, would you like to see get one?

LoZ
AoL
ALttP
OoS/OoA
MC
FSA
PH
ST
SS
No more remakes!

Not putting ALBW, TFH or BotW on the list, as they are still too recent.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Adventure of link as a concept was really good, it’s just in execution it was botched. If they remade it with the experience they now have it would be much better. Also fun fact: ocarina of time was originally going to be a remake of Zelda 2.

Technically LttP already has a remake btw.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
ALBW is a sequel, not a remake. A remake would have the exact same story and characters
I love you <3

Bugs me so much when people call it a remake.
I’m not referring to Lbw, I’m referring to LttP+four swords on GBA, it rearranged a bunch of things and added a new dungeon.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I’m not referring to Lbw, I’m referring to LttP+four swords on GBA, it rearranged a bunch of things and added a new dungeon.
Ah! I'd still not call it a remake though, just as I don't think Link's Awakening DX was a real remake, more like a slightly updated version

I have zero desire or enthusiasm for any choice below the first two. They're still fairly modern (and also weren't very good) so there's no real reason to remake them. But seeing a modern spin on one of the first two games in the series would be really interesting.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Minish Cap would be amazing! It’s one of my favorites and I feel it’s very underrated.

Second would be Skyward Sword. I think it could have a lot of potential if it wasn’t for the horrendous controls.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Minish Cap is my favorite 2D Zelda but I think the game still holds up in it's current state.. There's nothing about it I'd really want to see updated, I already think the game looks amazing.

OoS/OoA though are two games I think often get overlooked because they're fairly ugly and don't take place in Hyrule. I think a remake in the LA style would really improve those games and they can better utilize the secret system in the games (because as is, its overly complicated and confusing).

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Remake Minish Cap but maybe drop kinstones and do more with the shrinking. Make the overworld less exhausting to navigate, too. It should only be a puzzle to get through when Link is tiny and has to find new ways to get around :rosa:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom