• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 393!

Do you want the Oracle-games to get the same remake treatment as Link's Awakening for the Switch?

• Yes! Now!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • It'd be nice, but wait a bit first

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Not really, but I wouldn't be mad if they did

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • NO! Bad idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: We've had 2 Zelda-games where you mainly travel around by boat. Would you like to see that again in some way?

Third Place: Not really, but wouldn't complain too much about it (11.8%)
Second Place: Draw between "Yes! An even Greater Sea!" and "Sure, but maybe just a big lake" (23.5% each)
First Place: Maybe (35.3%)

This week's question: Do you want the Oracle-games to get the same remake treatment as Link's Awakening for the Switch?

Yes! Now!
It'd be nice, but wait a bit first
Maybe
Not really, but I wouldn't be mad if they did
NO! Bad idea!
Don't know

I don't think the Oracle games are particularly strong entries...

However, if they were to both be remade with the post game and sold as one product then I think that'd be good value.

Though it's make the LA Remake seem even more expensive.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I’m not a huge fan of the oracle games, in fact I’d probably put them incredibly low in ranking, however I think that every Zelda game should be brought back every once in a while, and a remake in the same style as LAS would fix a lot of the problems I had with the originals. As for combining the two... I honestly don’t think that’s necessary, however I can see some people being mad that you need to buy 2 full games for the entire experience.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I'd be down, since I'll always have a soft spot for the Oracle games and would definitely love for them to get remade.

I voted for yes but wait a bit first. I think they make too much sense considering the originals ran on the Link's Awakening remake but I think BotW2 will release soon and overshadow any other Zelda games for quite some time. So a 2022/2023 release makes more sense.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I've always loved the Oracle games, especially Oracle of Ages. Veran is a villain I feel like gets often overlooked, and Onox has one of my favorite designs in the series. These games often get neglected in favor of other classics, but I think these have my favorite set of items in any 2D Zelda.

It would also be interesting if we got a new take on how the "third game" would be integrated as I always found the secrets to be a confusing system. I think I'd prefer an additional story or smaller game to include Farore.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm still of the mind that I'd rather have new entries to the series than remakes, but I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing remakes of the Oracle games. I've never played them.

Yeah why not? It would probably be the next logical move in terms of remakes.

Although, they can always put them both together in some kind of classic Zelda collection game.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
The Oracle games (Specifically Seasons) are two of my top 10 Zelda games. A remake just feels like it makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom