• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 391!

Would you like to see a Zelda-game where we get to see more of the Sacred Realm in its "good form"?

• Yes! Great idea!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Sure

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Not really...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! Bad idea!

• I don't know

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Who is your favorite sub-villain?

Third Place: Vaati (FSA) (14.3%)
Second Place: Ghirahim (SS) (33.3%)
First Place: Zant (TP) (42.9%)

Ghirahim started out strong with a big lead, but later in the week Zant zoomed past him! And poor little Cole got no votes at all... (understandably)

This week's question: Would you like to see a Zelda-game where we actaully get to see more of the Sacred Realm in its "good" form(other than the Chamber of Sages)?

Yes! Great idea!
Sure
Maybe
Not really...
NO! Bad idea!
I don't know

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
If it could be done in a good way I'd like to see it. I'm a bit curious to as if it'd be a pristine version of Hyrule (like the Dark World was the opposite), or if it'd be a completely different place. If it is a "pristine version", maybe it wouldn't really have any bad guys or dungeons in it, but rather serve as sort of a sanctuary. Maybe normal Hyrule has been overrun this time, but the Sacred Realm has remained untouched yet and is the only safe place. From there is where Link goes back into Hyrule time after time and beats back the forces of evil!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom