• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 388!

Are you hoping for anything Zelda-related this christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I don't celebrate christmas

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What character you you want to be playable in Hyrule Warriors?

Third Place: Draw between "Agahnim", "Makar" and "King Bulblin" (5.6% each)
Second Place: Draw between "Nabooru", "Vaati", "Linebeck", "Staven (Byrne)" and "Other" (11.1% each)
First Place: Groose (27.8%)

This week's question: Merry Christmas! Are you hoping for anything Zelda-related this christmas?

Yes
No
Maybe
I don't celebrate christmas

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I suppose my answer to this is yes, given that I threw the LA remake onto my Christmas list.

All I want for Christmas is either a Nintendo switch or a copy of Ratchet & Clank considering I lost my other one, so if I get a Switch, I'll probably want Link's Awakening. I chose maybe in that case.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If you mean a christmas theme in Zelda then I listen to the maiamai theme, play snowy areas in Zelda games and just yell ho-ho-ho :P
But you mean Zelda related presents I guess. Nope, I don't. I buy it when I see it and if it's interesting

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Don't celebrate it anymore it's just another pile of crap that gets sold towards the end of the year to hook people in to buy over priced crap

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I voted yes, simply because my parents tend to get my brother and I a calendar every year, and mine's always Zelda themed. :)

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Merry Christmas to everyone! I don't expect anything this year, since I (as many other here also seems to do) usually just buy the things when they come out if I want them. But I won't know for sure until later ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If you mean a christmas theme in Zelda then I listen to the maiamai theme, play snowy areas in Zelda games and just yell ho-ho-ho :P
But you mean Zelda related presents I guess. Nope, I don't. I buy it when I see it and if it's interesting
You're wrong! You bought yourself a Zelda Mug you happened to find on Christmas Eve :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom