• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 381!

What do you think the next thing to come out for the Zelda-franchise will be?

• BotW 2

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Another, yet unannounced game

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Another remake/remaster/port

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • A spin-off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite region in Termina?

Third Place: Draw between "Snowhead" and "Great Bay" (6.7% each)
Second Place: Ikana Canyon (13.3%)
First Place: Clock Town (Including Termina field and Romani Ranch) (73.3%)

Woah! Clock Town (Including Termina field and Romani Ranch) won by a landslide this time! The other areas didn't stand a chance!

This week's question: What do you think the next thing to come out for the Zelda-franchise will be?

BotW 2
Another, yet unannounced game
Another remake/remaster/port
A spin-off
Something else
Don't know

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I don't think BotW 2 will be coming out for awhile yet, and Nintendo will want to fill the gap with something during that time, so I could see another port/remake being done.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I don't think BotW 2 will be coming out for awhile yet, and Nintendo will want to fill the gap with something during that time, so I could see another port/remake being done.
Link's Awakening had already done that didn't it Kilza?
Anyway if Nintendo postpones the release of BotW2. I would see a large mob of fans gathered before Nintendo office holding banners! :p

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Why can't they do another one?
I'm honestly expecting one more game before BotW2, whether it be a new smaller game, a remake or a port.
It could happen. But there were no announcements regarding that except a rumour that the games which were ditched for 3DS like Fire emblem is gonna be on switch but there was no formal announcements about the dates.

BOTW 2 is clearly pretty far into development if they already have cutscenes for it. Release date will no doubt be in 2020 and the gap between that and 2017 has already been filled with the LA remake. If anything else was coming out in the interim, we would already know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom