• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 380!

What is your favorite region in Termina?

• Clock Town (Including Termina field and Romani Ranch)

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Southern Swamp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snowhead

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Great Bay

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Ikana Canyon

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite Animal from BotW? (Part 2)

Third Place: Draw between "Goat" and "Heron" (8.3% each)
Second Place: Draw between "Wolf" and "Rhino" (16.7% each)
First Place: Draw between "Dog" and "Cucco" (25.0% each)

RETRO POLL! Retro Poll Time! This time we jump ahead a bit to poll number 43! It's about my favorite game, Majora's Mask, and I'm wondering what your favorite region of that game is (and preferably why too.) The winner last time was Ikana Canyon, by a landslide (5 and 1/2 votes), but Clock Town also made it there (2 and 1/2 votes) and 1 single little vote for Great Bay. Let's see how things have changed since 2013!

This week's question: What is your favorite region in Termina?

Clock Town (Including Termina field and Romani Ranch)
Southern Swamp
Snowhead
Great Bay
Ikana Canyon

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
This one was tough.. my initial instinct was to choose Clock Town. The town is so full of life and it’s quite interesting to watch the character’s day-to-day lives. But at the same time, I do love Great Bay. When the game first came out, before I truly knew what I was doing, I used to throw on the Zora mask and just swim around the waterfall rapids and beaver dam. In addition to just riding around on Epona :P

Ultimately, I choose Clock Town.

Such a hard question, I love them all. Ultimately, I'd have to say Great Bay, as most of my best memories were made there.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I love both Great Bay and Clock Town. But I also love Ikana because of good ol' Captain Keeta :pikalove: However I choose Clock Town because there's so much to do. So many sidequests. Even though I find Great Bay more prettier and relaxing I choose Clock Town because of all the things you can do over there

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm gonna go with snowhead. It is an ice cold place and I really love the snow and cold. Plus it's got lots of Goron bruddahs around.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
As much as I wanted to give the swamp some love, I unfortunately had to go with Clock Town. To date, Clock Town is the most alive location in any Zelda game. The people have lives that interweave and, because this game emphasizes side quests so much, there's very little people who exist just to populate the game. Everyone has purpose and you can feel that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom