• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 368!

We haven't seen Tingle in a main series game since Minish Cap and FSA. Do you think he'll reappear?

• Yes, in the next Zelda!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Yes, but not for a while

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don't think so, but never say never

• No! Tingle will never come back!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Don't Know

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite Ice-themed music in the series?

Third Place: Draw between "Ice Cavern (OoT)" and "Frozen Hyrule (FSA)" (10.0% each)
Second Place: Temple of Droplets (MC) (30.0%)
First Place: Snowpeak (TP) (50.0%)

This week's question: We haven't seen Tingle in a main series game since Minish Cap and FSA. Do you think he'll reappear anytime soon?

Yes, in the next Zelda!
Yes, but not for a while
Maybe
I don't think so, but never say never
No! Tingle will never come back!
Don't Know

Not sure if he will, but I don't want him to. I hate that guy. I used to not care about him, until the Majora's Mask pack first hit for Hyrule Warriors and we had Tingle but no Skull Kid. He got upgraded to full-blown hatred then.

Pen

The game is on!
I've always enjoyed the weirdness that Tingle has brought to the games that he's in so I definitely hope to see him again soon. However, I don't really think we'll see him in the BotW sequel but hopefully in the game after that. :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I said yes in the next zelda because I'm hopeful, but not because I actually think he'll appear in it. Botw2 just isn't the game that would suit his return, as much as I'd like to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom