• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 365!

What is your favorite profession that Link has had?

• Adventurer

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Apprentice Blacksmith

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Goat Herder

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Train Engineer

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Student

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knight

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Who is your favorite traditional shopkeeper from OOT?

Third Place: None (0.0%)
Second Place: Draw between "The Kokiri Shopkeeper" and "The Potion Shop Shopkeeper" (28.6% each)
First Place: The Bazaar Shopkeeper (42.9%)

This week's question: What is your favorite profession that Link has had?

Adventurer
Apprentice Blacksmith
Goat Herder
Train Engineer
Student
Knight

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Goat herder. It's just amusing the idea of Queen Zelda spending part of her time on a goat farm with Link.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Goat hearder. It worked well in my favourite Zelda game. Working on a farm suits link as it is good physical work that prepares him physically for his adventures.

Blacksmith is also a good one as he would have access to weapons and like Will Turner in Pirates of The Carribean could practice with them five times a day which would also prepare him for the upcoming fights on his quests.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I go with smith. Even though he almost never uses it, I'd like to see Link be able to craft weapons and armor. which would make for a fitting normal job

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Goat Herder and Blacksmith. I might have given Blacksmith the edge since it would give Link more of a background with swords, but they didn't do much with it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom