• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 363!

What are your thoughts on the new "Dungeon Maker" mechanic that will appear in the LA remake?

• Best.Thing.Ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It seems nice

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Don't know yet

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don't like it

• I hate it!

• Don't care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which one of these enemies, that doesn't have boss-version, would you like to see a boss-version of?

Third Place: Draw between "Beamos", "Like Like" and "Torch Slug" (9.1% each)
Second Place: Keese (27.3%)
First Place: Gibdo/ReDead (45.5%)

This week's question: What are your thoughts on the new "Dungeon Maker" mechanic that will appear in the LA remake for Switch?

Best.Thing.Ever!
It seems nice
Don't know yet
I don't like it
I hate it!
Don't care

I've been avoiding any videos or anything because I want the game to be as fresh as possible, so I need to know: are they shareable between friends and players, and if so, does that sharing require subscriptions? Because this directly affects my outlook on the feature.

Mido

Version 1
I think the dungeon maker feature is definitely neat and will add an interesting facet to an otherwise great game (as far as I know since I have yet to play Link's Awakening, sadly). The features do not appear to be as flexible per se as something like Super Mario Maker; however, the dungeon maker is not its own separate game like the aforementioned Mario Maker. As a complement to an already-complete game, the feature is icing on an already delicious cake, so to speak. Worst case, I think the dungeon maker would find itself in "no harm, no foul" territory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom