• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 361!

E3 was awesome! One thing that was announced was a sequel to BotW! How hyped are you?

• I AM TO HYPED TO CONTAIN IT!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • I'm kinda hyped!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It looks nice, but I want more info before I can hype

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Not that hyped tbh...

• Couldn't care less...

• Booo! Bad idea! BOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: If there was a remake of the Original TLoZ, would you like it to stay as it is or have some more clues in it?

Third Place: Draw between "We should get a lot more clues" and "I Don't care " (12.5% each)
Second Place: It should stay the same (25.0%)
First Place: We should get some more clues (50.0%)

Seemingly, a majority here would want a remake of TLoZ to have a few more clues than the original game.

This week's question: E3 was awesome! One thing that was announced was a sequel to BotW! How hyped are you?

I AM TO HYPED TO CONTAIN IT!
I'm kinda hyped!
It looks nice, but I want more info before I can hype
Not that hyped tbh...
Couldn't care less...
Booo! Bad idea! BOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm veryhype, but at the moment I'm more excited about Link's Awakening, simply because it's a much more tangible goal. Also I really love that game and also also DUNGEON EDITOR!

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
It's a mixed bag. On one hand, losing traditional Zelda is very....bitter. On the other hand, it looks like they've finally found direction at least. Even if it's bad direction, it's better than running around in circles with the grace of a tranquilized animal, never making progress, and sometimes tripping in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom