• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 337!

Which war would you most like to see a zelda-game about?

• The Imprisoning War (ALttP)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • The Hyrulian Civil War (OoT)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • War of the Bound Chest (MC)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • The Interloper War (TP)

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • The Spirit War (ST)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite Desert/sand-themed boss?

Third Place: Lanmolas (ALttP) (7.1%)
Second Place: Molduga/Molduking (BotW) (21.4%)
First Place: Molgera (WW) (71.4%)

This week's question: Which war would you most like to see a zelda-game about?

The Imprisoning War (ALttP)
The Hyrulian Civil War (OoT)
War of the Bound Chest (MC)
The Interloper War (TP)
The Spirit War (ST)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The Bound Chest war is something i'd like to know something more about, the others we're given a far bit of detail about them but not Bound Chest. It contains all of hyrules monsters but how'd they get there?

Toss up between Imprisoning War and Interlopers but wasn't OoT (back when it was considered an ALttP remake durong development) supposed to be the Imprisoning war?

I'll go with the Interlopers, if only to finally figure who the hell they were and put all the theories to rest. I cant even tell if i've heard an actual canon explanation of who they are because everything about them sounds like a fan theory.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'll go with the Interlopers, if only to finally figure who the hell they were and put all the theories to rest. I cant even tell if i've heard an actual canon explanation of who they are because everything about them sounds like a fan theory.

That's told in the game. They were the ancestors of the Twili

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Based on what is said in games I'd say the civil war and interloper war were one and the same and yes that is what I would like to see.

Reactions: Pen

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The Interlopers sound very interesting to me. Yes we know they were the ancestors of the Twili but who were they? Were they Sheikah turning dark? Were they imprisoned and banished Gerudo? Are they a complete different race? If the sages can banish Ganondorf into the Twilight Realm they could've banished people before him as well.

None. These things work as vague backstory. I am an ardent opponent of the attempts to thoroughly explain every element of lore just to satiate fans, it leads to things becoming trite and irritating and the urge to sate fanboys needs to be resisted or ignored. A full-on game about any of these would be disastrous. It would be the Phantom Menace of Zelda games.

I've always loved the story of the Hyrulean Civil War and how it impacts OoT, especially Link's mother. There are theory videos on youtube explaining how certain dungeons in OoT's structure correlates to the civil war, it's very interesting.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'd like more games in the pre-split timeline, so War of the Bound Chest would be cool

Btw, I'll be gone over this next weekend, so there'll be no poll on sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom