• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 243!

Are you getting BotW this friday?

• YES! FOR SWITCH

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • YES! FOR WII U

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • YES! FOR BOTH!

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, but later I will!

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No, won't buy this one

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:
Last week's Question: What is your favorite optional item from ALttP?

Third Place: Sraw between "Cane of Byrna" and "Bug Catching Net" (13.3% each)
Second Place: Magic Cape (20.0%)
First Place: One of the Magical Medallions (40.0%)

This week's question: The wait is almost over!!! Are you getting BotW this friday?

YES! FOR SWITCH
YES! FOR WII U
YES! FOR BOTH!
Maybe
No, but later I will!
No, won't buy this one

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I don't own a wii u and have no monies for a switch so sadly will not be getting it just yet :(

For Switch.

I will have it Midnight Friday (Australian time) so before most others here. Considering how much We Australians have to pay for games here (pure extortion), it's the one little thing we have (providing they don't delay the release here which Nintendo is not this time thankfully.

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
Maybe, I would like to get Breath of The Wild for Switch this Friday or weekend but I need to get a ride to London (Ontario). It's not that far, only about an hour but I have to arrange things with my family to do this.

Can't wait though.

I had originally intended to stay true to my Wii U, until I saw the difference in the graphics. It wasn't bloom or fidelity that got me though, it was the draw distance. If I'm gonna play a game that emphasizes ranging and exploring, I want to see the things I'm supposed to be scouting for at the maximum distance possible.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Yup, getting it and the Switch tomorrow! Let's hope I won't forget to post another poll this sunday, since I'll probably spend the whole weekend with the game XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom