• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 166!

What do you think happened to the missing people of the Town Market in OOT when you're Adult Link?

• They became Redeads

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • They simply died

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • They were imprisoned somewhere

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They fled to somewhere unknown

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:
Last week's Question: In Majora's Mask 3D, the boss battles was changed somewhat. Do you prefer the new or the old versions?

Third Place: Mixed preferences (18.8%)
Second Place: I've only played one version (31.3%)
First Place: The old ones (50.0%)

This week's question: In OOT, there is a lot of people from the Town Market that disappears once you become an adult. Some of them go to Kakariko, but some are just completely gone. What do you think happened to them?

They became Redeads
They simply died
They were imprisoned somewhere
They fled to somewhere unknown
I don't know

Reactions: Dio
Everyone from Hyrule Town post the Ganondorf take over became a refugee. Some fled to Kakariko. The rest fled abroad. To places that does not concern the game. That's how I see it.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I think they either died or fled, a mixture really. I don't know if they became redeads because I don't know exactly what the redeads are, if they are just evil monsters or people can become one, like the stalfos. It is possible they are attracted to dank and dark places with a bloody history though, given how you find them down holes, in graves, the well, ganondorfs castle and so on. Perhaps they are, as sort of parasites, attracted to inhabit places where blood has been shed. In this case it'd make sense that a few townspeople died and the redeads came in as a result, attracted by death and bloodshed. Many people could have fallen subsequent victim but they are slow and can't do daylight so it's possible in early days that enough managed to flee too, which is why you see some of them in the village and so forth.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I imagine those that did not manage to relocate or flee then became ReDeads. It is known that it is possible for a person to become a ReDead just as it is possible for them to become Stalfos. We learn in MM some of the ReDeads of Ikana were once part of a dancing troupe, which is why when you don the captains hat they will dance for you just as they danced when they were living humans.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
They probably died. There are some, however, that you don't see in the game as an adult that appear in Lon Lon Ranch in the ending sequence of the game, like the girl from the Bombchu Bowling Alley and the guy from the Bombchu Shop, so that tells me a select few had fled, and the rest probably died.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I do think those people died, but as SavageWizzrobe said, as some of them appear in the end credits scene, which probably means that some of them managed to flee to a place beyond the areas of the game.

I like to think that MOST of them escaped, and the ReDeads are the ones that didn't make it out.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
We should be able to combine our answers for this question. Cuz I chose "they fled to somewhere unknown" but I dont think that is the case for all of them. The redeads had to have been people as one time, so the ones in the Town Market were most likely residents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom