• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 164!

Where do you think Zelda Wii U will end up?

• It will be delayed for the NX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It will be like TP, released on both the Wii U and NX

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • It will stay on the Wii U as planned

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:
Last week's Question: Between OoS and OoA, which mechanic do you like the best?

Third Place: Can't Say (16.7%)
Second Place: Going through time (25.0% each)
First Place: Changing seasons (58.3%)

This week's question: There has been a lot of discussion whether or not Zelda Wii U will be put on the NX instead. What do you think?

It will be delayed for the NX
It will be like TP, released on both the Wii U and NX
It will stay on the Wii U as planned
I have no idea
I don't care

Seems like a logical reason for them to delay for so long would be to pull that same nonsense. Right now, nintendo has been making a lot of decisions that seem wholly devoted the "what makes us the absolute most money" school of thought, and Twilight Princess made them a momentous amount of money. It's only natural that they'd do that again.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Iwata might have released the game on both systems, but there new leadership will liekly just finish what was already started and move on to their own projects.

I voted for - Like TP.

I took a gamble on that as I really think it could be a lanch NX game but also on the WiiU too. It could also be a WiiU game but also plays on the NX and is released at NX launch. So only one version of the game but plays on both consoles.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I think it will stay on the Wii U. Mainly because I think the NX will be more of a portable console, since the 3DS is older than the Wii U and they tend to release the portables and the stationaries in that order.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Both, eventually, so they can get more people to play it, considering a lot have people have sold their Wii U's or didn't have one to begin with. Which Nintendo will use to their advantage by getting them to buy the NX. Sneaky, sneaky Nintendo, I've got you figured out...

Oh, and so they can get more money, because Nintendo LOVES money.

I think it will originally released on Wii U, but they'll probably have a version for the NX eventually. If they decided to delay it to the NX, I don't think fans would be very happy with Nintendo at all.

I think it will originally released on Wii U, but they'll probably have a version for the NX eventually. If they decided to delay it to the NX, I don't think fans would be very happy with Nintendo at all.
A next gen console without it's own Zelda? Hell yeah they'd be pissed, and with good reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom