• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 162!

What do you spend most of your time here at ZD on?

• The Frontpage (news)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Walkthroughs

• The Forums

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • The Wiki

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other random thing

• A combination of some options above

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:
Last week's Question: Bosses in Zelda-games work in different ways. What is your favorite way?

Third Place: No Answers (0.0%)
Second Place: Bosses that are like puzzles (44.4%)
First Place: Bosses that require timing and skill (56.6%)

This week's question: What do you spend most of your time here at ZD on?

The Frontpage (news)
The Walkthroughs
The Forums
The Wiki
Other random thing
A combination of some options above

I pretty much only use the Forums. I can't really think of a time i went anywhere else, save for around when i first started coming here, and when they did the Art Call.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I do check the front page every day, so it was close. But I think actual time spent here goes to the forums. Though that amount of time has cut pretty short due to my connection not working with ZD since the switch over. And I'm still no closer to figuring out why.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I spend most of my time on the forums. If I can give my constructive feedback I feel like this question isn't very well suited for the forum, unless you took the forum option away. If you posted this in the wiki section or however it works, it would be better not to include the wiki as an option. Including the forum option when posting on the forum seems to make the answer a little favored towards forum.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
For me it's usually the frontpage and the forums.
Not to be that guy, but I just have to say I miss the old frontpage, you know, the one that was around pre-SS... The quality of the news felt much better back then

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I spend the most time on the forums, but I do check the front page every now and then, and I have occasionally (rarely) used the walkthroughs and the wiki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom