• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 154!

What is your favorite type of mini-game?

• Racing-games

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Hit The Targets-game

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Collecting-games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fishing-games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gambling-games

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:
Last week's Question: In case of a new villain, what type of villain would you like it to be?

Third Place: Strong, but slightly dumb (17.6%)
Second Place: Draw between "Cunning, but not very powerful" and "Other (describe)" (23.5% each)
First Place: Insane, but INSANE! (35.3%)

This week's question: What is your favorite type of mini-game?

Racing-games
Hit The Targets-game
Collecting-games
Fishing-games
Gambling-games
Other

This one is a little odd for me, because my favorite minigame (is it even a minigame?) would be lure fishing in TP, the reason being that it's such a diverse yet relaxing break from the main game (or possibly a pursuit after the story's been completed). However, fishing on the hole tends to be overly dull and frustrating, especially in OoT.

Given this, I'd have to say my favorite style of minigame would be gambling... We don't see a lot of it, but it always has a flair that other games lack.

Last edited:

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Definitely racing games! They can get a little frustrating at times, but I enjoy the thrill.
tumblr_nl2at7Qh0S1t0hr3yo1_500.jpg

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
Hit the targets is fun especially in MM but it can get a little frustrating , thankfully MM 3D fixed it.

Pen

The game is on!
I thing racing mini games are probably the most fun to me, and that's because it can be so many different things. You can have a bunch of puzzles and obstacles in a race, such as the one against the Deku Buttler in MM, or it can be a much more straight forward race to the finish like the ones with the beavers in MM. ^^

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I tend to enjoy gambling minigames the most, and I think Zelda needs some more of them. Thrill Digger (the Minesweeper-esque game) in SS comes to mind immediately. I would play that minigame for hours if I could!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom