• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 147!

Which of the 3 OOT spells would you like to have in real life?

• Din's Fire

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Farore's Wind

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Nayru's Love

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:
Last week's Question: Would you like Capcom to take a shot at another Zelda-game?

Third Place: No (8.3%)
Second Place: Yes (41.7%)
First Place: Don't Care (50%)

This week's question: If you got to pick one of the three spells from Ocarina of Time to have in real life, which one would you choose?

Din's Fire
Farore's Wind
Nayru's Love
None

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Farore's wind seems like it'd be most useful. Cast it at my house, go shopping, teleport back so I don't have to carry the bags home. Or if I'm in another country, cast it at the hostel I'm staying at, explore the city, get lost and teleport back when I'm bored of walking.

Din's Fire would be the best-- having an off day? Everybody getting on your nerves? No matter! Dowse everything and everyone around you in a deathly ring of fire! Problem solved!

Jokes aside, though, Farore's Wind would be the most useful. I can't imagine how many situations that would be applicable in. Plus, I'm not that afraid of dying that I feel the need to spend my days encased in a giant blue diamond.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Im with everyone else, Farore's Wind, Cast the portal in my room by my bed. The drive going anywhere is never as bad as the ride back when you are tired or just ready to get home. Not to mention the ability to go to the bar or just out drinking with a friend. No need to risk drinking and driving taking the chance of hurting someone just cuz you made a bad choice, not too mention the amount of money you could save by not having to call a cab. You could go out and party your ass off, and get as wasted as you want and just warp to your bed. Not too mention being around people you hate, or in an awkward situation, no problem, you can just escape using Farore's Wind, and you are home safe from anyone or anything that makes you feel uncomfortable!

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
I picked Nayru's Love because then someone with Din's Fire could not harm me, or anybody for that mater. It is probably the least useful but I could protect myself from other animals without burning down the hole forest, especially during the dry season.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Okay seriously, the most logical answer here would be Farore's Wind. You cast it at your house and can return home immediately. But then again, if you took your car wherever you went, that would be a problem.

Din's Fire just sounds like a bad idea.

Nayru's Love could be helpful, but not nearly as helpful as Farore's Wind. If you were being attacked or something you could just teleport out anyway, so there's no point. Well, as long as your warp point isn't in a stupid place.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Originally I chose Naryu's Love as an ace to protect myself if I find myself in a bad situation, but as I was typing out my explanation, I realized casting Farore's Wind to teleport out of a bad situation would be equally as effective. So not only would Farore's Wind be useful day to day for commuting and chores, it could also be used to protect yourself by teleporting away from anything that could do you harm.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Farore's Wind, no contest. If I'm too lazy to walk somewhere, I could just cast the spell and INSTA-TRANSPORT to wherever I wanted to go. It'd be totally awesome and super, ya. Totes useful.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Have to agree with the majority that vote Farore's Wind. It just seems like the most useful in everyday life situations... plus I'm kinda lazy. :cool:

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
No. During 2000-2005, the Zelda series had a problem where it needed more entries to strengthen the franchise.

Now, I think, we're at the point where we need quality over quantity. So, Nintendo should keep tightening the vice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom