• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Postmodern VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 117!

Are you planning to get the Link Amiibo?

• Yes! And some of the other ones too!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only that one.

• Maybe

• No, but some of the other ones!

• No. No Amiibo at all.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:

Question: Would you like Nintendo to re-use graphics more to release games more often?

Third Place: I don't care (16.67%)
Second Place: Yes! But at least tweek it a little (33.33%)
First Place: No, not really... (44.44%)

This week's question: Are you planning to get the Link Amiibo?

Yes! And some of the other ones too!
Yes, but only that one.
Maybe
No, but some of the other ones!
No. No Amiibo at all.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes I am planning to get the Link amiibo, the reason is, omg I'm such a collector because I have two whole collection figures: the A LINK BETWEEN WORLDS POSTER SET (8x69) and I also have a fake replica Mastersword made of plywood in my backyard. But in reality, I want the Link amiibo so I can do battle with pro players.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Nah, I'd only get the Dorf if they ever decide to make him.

This is inherently racist...I mean prejudice, because racism = power + prejudice, against Link and the Hylians. Why would you choose only Ganondorf? Because he's a Gerudo? What about the hylians out there?

Mido

Version 1
Perhaps....

I dunno, I always felt like these kinds of figures were just monetary drainers, especially in the case of games such as Skylanders. Overall, I tend to have a skeptical perception on figure peripherals, but from what I've seen out of the Amiibos, I can't say that I'm not intrigued. The concept of Amiibos, especially in relation to Smash Bros, looks to be a fresh concept, and may add some flare to the experience, especially competitively. My answer? I'm undecided; however, I may reconsider purchasing Amiibos over time, including Link.

I may get one or two, but it's not a day-one purchase for me. I'm not particularly interested in the Link figure, I'd rather have one of my mains, primarily to look good on my desk.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I don't really see the thing about them myself. I wouldn't say no to it if I got one from someone, but I'm not planning on buying any

I don't play as Link, nor do I own a Wii U, so no. But I'm considering getting the Amiibo for my favorites just for the sake of collecting them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom