• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 115!

Would you like a sequel to Link's Crossbow Training?

• Yes! To the Wii U!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! To the 3DS!

• No

• I don't care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:

Question: Which version of OOT was you first one?

Third Place: Gamecube Version (9.38%)
Second Place: Virtual Console Version (21.88%)
First Place: Original N64 Version(43.75%)

This week's question: Would you like a sequel to Link's Crossbow Training?

Yes! To the Wii U!
Yes! To the 3DS!
No
I don't care

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
It had a time, a place, and a purpose. Now that the old Wii Zapper is a gone, the game should be looked back on as a novelty of the Motion Control era. The game has little value for future installments.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Honestly, I'm gonna say no, cause I don't want Nintendo spending time on games that are basically pointless and nobody really genuinely enjoys, at least compared to the real main series games. It's a waste of time in my opinion...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm gonna say no. LCT is not a game that really left a lasting impact on me, and I don't think Nintendo should waste their time making games that not many people would actually play. Possibly as a very small side project, but only if the development took no time at all. I'd rather they spent their time making more canonical games that people can enjoy over and over again.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I'd say no as well. I think it would be a cool little mini game added onto the game that you could do with the Wii U gamepad (maybe a bit similar to the Zelda mini game in that Wii U game with all the themed games, can't recall the name) or 3DS gyroscope, but I really don't think it'd stand too well on its own.

I am voting no. . .
But I think we already had a sequel to it (in essence) And it featured on Nintendo Land. Past that I don't want to see something like LCT again. I don't think Nintendo can afford to do something like this, especially with the WiiU not coming with a wiiimote.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Nope, definitely no. Nintendo needs to stop making cheap games for the masses and focus on the hardcore gamers once again. Nintendo made a brilliant move with the Wii to focus on non-gamers; it made them a lot of money. But these non-gamers aren't brand-loyal and they don't spend much money on games. Nintendo is losing lots of money each year. If they don't start to aim for the true fans I think they will have much bigger problems.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I think it would be kinda cool if they made a small 3DS-game were you use the gyroscope. I think aiming with the gyroscope is really fun, it just makes it feel so much more real. Maybe they could just remake the Wii-Game to a 3DS version, then it wouldn't take much work, just a small graphical overhaul and some programming

Therapist Bill

The Pianist
heya! :)

Gosh no I tell you! :)
I did NOT find the crossbow game to be enjoyable in the slightest, possibly when on a corn party with some friends and a few root beers on the table. The game wasn't well made at all either. Felt like some cheap modification of TP. The game itself should've been a mini-game in TP. :))) :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As equel to the Links Cross Training would be wonderfulicious on the WII u. FOR THis reason: the Wii U has multiple control schemes that could be taking advantage of.

Wii Remote:

Using the Wii Remote { NUnchuck in a WII ZAPPER (TM), we could play the game just like the originaly LCT on the Wii. Controls would not be changed bar adding support for WiiMote Plus for added precision.
-----
GamePad:

Using the GamePad, the game would take on a Form asimilar to NintendoLand's Zelda Blaster Quest. Int hsi case the game would turn into a first person viewership mode, which would allow you to Strafe with the left stick and move the camera with the Right, while aiming with the GAMEPAD gryoscopre. :)

And that is as much as I have to say on there matter

Sheik

:the:
I think a game like Link's Crossbow Training would have been fine as a simple minigame in TP, so I'm going to go with no.

No. LCT is nothing more than a tech demo for a peripheral that not many people bought like myself. If it did come back, it'll probably just be a cheap downloadable title than a retail game. I don't want Nintendo to make another game like LCT. It was just an experiment for the Wii Zapper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom