• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 100!!!

Which Zelda-Game would you recommend to a person (who is new to zelda) to start with?

• LoZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AoL

• ALttP

• LA

• OOT

• MM

• OoS

• OoA

• TWW

• FS

• FSA

• MC

• TP

• PH

• ST

• SS

• ALBW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I was considering OoT, but not only would it be weird if they hadn't played it yet, but most my friends are my age, (ove 25) so i figured if they were to get into it, they would like TP better cuz it looks more realistic, not cuz its better, just cuz its easier to accept for an older audience!

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I voted for Ocarina of Time. It's the perfect go-to for anyone new to video games or who wants to give the series a shot, since it's a classic game that's easily accessible to anyone.

However, anyone who calls themselves a gamer has probably has played it through at least once or twice. For the older crowd, I'd recommend Twilight Princess.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Wind Waker. Simple, easy, and a fun game to play. Especially since it was rereleased on the Wii U, it's not a super old game. It's a perfect example of a good Zelda game. The reason I chose this one over the others is because starting with something like Ocarina of Time might leave too high of an expectation for other games.

Twilight Princess is also good, but I feel that the cheery atmosphere of Wind Waker is a better feel for it. I guess TP would be a better option for people who like darker games, but I would honestly recommend Wind Waker.

Fig

The Altruist
If I had to recommend someone a Zelda game to get them into Zelda, I would personally go with Wind Waker. Wind Waker is a very fun and enjoyable game. The graphics are breathtaking and the gameplay is phenomenal. I do believe that Wind Waker is a perfect game for starters to begin with the Zelda series as it is a mixture of what makes a game a Zelda game. The only reason why I would not recommend titles such as Ocarina of Time or A Link Between Worlds is because I don't want newcomers to the franchise to have their expectations to be very high for every single Zelda game that they might decide to play later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom