• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VIDEO: Ranking the Top 5 Zelda Games (with two controversial honorable mentions)

That's bold to put Twilight Princess at first. I think the game has its problems, like the dragged out intro and the Ordon kids being forgettable and unimportant to the overall plot, but the dungeons are my favorites in the series.

Speaking of dungeons, that's definitely my biggest problem with Breath of the Wild. I think the overworld and physics engine are by far the best in the series, but it's so disappointing how short and samey the shrines and divine beasts feel. At least giving them unique looks and music would have gone a long way, and I hope Tears of the Kingdom improves on this aspect.

The original NES Zelda has aged terribly. I think it's the worst mainline Zelda game. It is so damn cryptic. I would love to know how many people who didn't grow up on this game actually enjoy it. Yes, huge props for starting the franchise, but A Link to the Past, which released only a few years later, is infinitely more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom