• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video games that would make a good anime.

Name some video games that you think would make a good anime.
I think that Zelda and Mario would make a good anime.

Metroid could be a very awesome anime/toon/cgi. Mario, I can't imagine it as an anime. Also possibly Star Fox and Mega Man ( think there might be an anime for Battle Network, but Battle Network is pretty lame ).

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Already been a Mario anime movie.

The less we speak of it, the better.

Also I think a Silent Hill anime would kick ***.

In Japan they have a Mario manga,so I think a Mario anime could work,but then again I'm one of the people who liked the american Mario cartoons.:)

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Zelda(if done properly), resident evil, metroid, star fox, castlevania(it has it's own manga at least in japan)...

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Fire emblem.
There is already 2 episodes OAV about prince marth.
But i want a larger serie, for like 26 episodes. And not only about marth but also about lyn, eliwood, ike ect... those are all different stories.

Zelda. If done right, it would be mind-blowingly awesome. But it can't be an ongoing series. They should work out a story, and have it play out over a number of episodes. Then be done with it. Or they could do the same thing with an anime movie.

Metroid would also probably make a good anime.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Fire emblem.
There is already 2 episodes OAV about prince marth.
But i want a larger serie, for like 26 episodes. And not only about marth but also about lyn, eliwood, ike ect... those are all different stories.

I saw the Marth episodes, and they were quite good... Started to play a bit of Fire Emblem for the DS and I'm liking it:)
Also, Golden Sun could make a cool anime too

Smash Brothers. Think about it, if they did it right, it could be kind of like Captain N, only cool.

They don't even necessarily have to stick with only the characters who made it into the Smash games.

Kazumi

chagy
I really think a Zelda anime would be awesome. Again, it would have to be done right. The Zelda T.V. series was so stupid it was funny. One of my friends and I actually watched a couple episodes today..... Its not that bad though..... Just so stuid... LINK MAI BOI!!! Oh dear god....

Smash Brothers. Think about it, if they did it right, it could be kind of like Captain N, only cool.

They don't even necessarily have to stick with only the characters who made it into the Smash games.

I think that would be awesome! Totally awesome... I don't know what they would do but it would be AWESOME!

Zero

The Vanished
Luminous Arc 2...Shut up, I don't care that you've never heard of it.

Fine....Pheonix Wright.

I really think a Zelda anime would be awesome. Again, it would have to be done right. The Zelda T.V. series was so stupid it was funny. One of my friends and I actually watched a couple episodes today..... Its not that bad though..... Just so stuid... LINK MAI BOI!!! Oh dear god....
Yeah, a Zelda anime would rock if done properly.

HylianPrincess said:
I think that would be awesome! Totally awesome... I don't know what they would do but it would be AWESOME!
They could just fight the badguys and stuff, as well as new enemies, like in The Subspace Emissary. Plus have really amusing character interaction. :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom