• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Recommendations

Hello, all! I'm wondering what games you guys recommend for the switch that aren't main series titles! I've been a bit nervous to spend money of third-party games and I'm quickly exhausting my main titles.

As far as my tastes in video games go, I really like RPG, Action, and Fantasy genres! However, if there's a game that doesn't fit this mold you'd highly recommend, I'd love to hear about it regardless! :pikalove:

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
If you like RPGs, then I can wholeheartedly recommend Rune Factory 4 Special. It's a hybrid action RPG/farming sim/life sim/dungeon crawler (Zelda-esque, tbh) with a very charming world and cast of characters. It also hits that fantasy vibe with the various races, magic in combat, and overall vibe of the setting. It also goes for $20 below the standard price of most AAA games even with as much content as it has, but the quality is there regardless.

If you like RPGs, then I can wholeheartedly recommend Rune Factory 4 Special. It's a hybrid action RPG/farming sim/life sim/dungeon crawler (Zelda-esque, tbh) with a very charming world and cast of characters. It also hits that fantasy vibe with the various races, magic in combat, and overall vibe of the setting. It also goes for $20 below the standard price of most AAA games even with as much content as it has, but the quality is there regardless.
Ooo that definitely sounds like it's right up my alley! I'll check it out!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
You a Pokemon fan? RPG about fantasy creatures. I'm a big fan of Pokemon all around and obly recently got into the video games but the one I'm playing is extremely fun. I've been told it's a middle of the line title too, so I'm really looking forward to the series.

You a Pokemon fan? RPG about fantasy creatures. I'm a big fan of Pokemon all around and obly recently got into the video games but the one I'm playing is extremely fun. I've been told it's a middle of the line title too, so I'm really looking forward to the series.
I have pokemon sword but I have yet to sit down and seriously play it! Aside from that, I used to play some of the older games and used to battle my friends online using this one website, haha!

I just checked it out and I'm downloading the game right now! C:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
worthwhile to mention Final Fantasy 7 - 12 and Dragon Quest 11 are all on switch if you like RPGs, as well as Ys VIII and if you want an action RPG

a few ones I'll throw out are Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Sonic Mania, Pikmin 3, Spyro & Crash trilogies, and Rayman Legends

worthwhile to mention Final Fantasy 7 - 12 and Dragon Quest 11 are all on switch if you like RPGs, as well as Ys VIII and if you want an action RPG

a few ones I'll throw out are Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Sonic Mania, Pikmin 3, Spyro & Crash trilogies, and Rayman Legends
Thank you, I actually just ordered the Spyro trilogy for the switch today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom