• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Quotes

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Here's a few from the Salamanders Space Marine Legion from Warhammer 40K, and their Primarch, Vulkan.

Legions of the Horus Heresy – The Salamanders Are the Only Good Guys With  Flamers in all Warhammer - Warhammer Community

Without wisdom, skill cannot be focused. Without skill, strength cannot be brought to bear. Without strength, wisdom may not be applied.
--The Teachings of the Promethean Creed.

You have suffered. I know this. You have come to the abyss, and almost surrendered yourselves to it. That changes now. I am father, general, lord and mentor. I shall teach you if I can, and pass on the knowledge I have gained. Honor, self-sacrifice, self-reliance, brotherhood. It is our Promethean Creed and all must adhere to it if we are to prosper. Let this be the first lesson...
--Primarch Vulkan.

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
there is a very, very, very long list of quotes i could think of from FFXIV, but one of the standout ones i think is
"To ignore the plight of those one might conceivably save is not wisdom─it is indolence. We must all protect that which we hold most dear in the manner of our own choosing. "

edit: just thought of another particularly standout one i like, then again i really enjoy everything this character says, one of my favs in FFXIV
My adorable sapling. My precious mortal. We fae folk live forever, but such is not your virtue. To strive for a dream you will never see─to sow seeds that others might one day taste the fruits of your garden─that is the beauty of your kind. - Feo Ul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom