• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Quotes

tumblr_n06h2ztqXK1qfzw97o2_r3_500.gif

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
"True beauty is love. Beauty only exists because people are brave enough to love. And without love, without the bonds of affection and camaraderie that bind us together…beauty is naught but a hollow illusion! The prideful and the humble…both shine as a diamond in love!"

Olivier Lenheim, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Scored a commission! I mean, um... AND SO OUR CONTRACT IS BOUND, HUMAN! Already I feel the all-consuming fires of the creative inferno warming my be-coldened blood!" - Flick from Animal Crossing New Horizons.

I love Flick he just cracks me up

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"So where was I? Oh yes. Your kind invitation. I do hope you've prepared dessert as well. Oh what a lovely tea party! And dancing, too! Cereza, my dear, watch and learn! " - Bayonetta

"The old windbag sure is quiet today."
"..."
"You know, things are really quiet around here like this."
"..."
"Hey I bet we could even eat the donuts in the guard station!"
"... You eat, you die."
"Whew! She's alive." - Maya and Wendy Oldbag from Ace Attorney

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Murray: BOO!

Guybrush: AHHHHH!

Murray: Bwahahahahahaha!

Guybrush: Oh, it's just you again.

Murray: Just your most terrifying image of evil revisited!

Guybrush: Yeah, right.

Murray: I bring you warning from the infernal realms... do not go farther into the swamp! Turn back! Turn back! Darkness will envelop you! Bwahahahahahaha!

Guybrush: How'd you get all the way up there?

Murray: Through sheer force of will.

Guybrush: Uh huh.

Murray: Alright, it was a bunch of those weird voodoo kids. They found me on shore and put me on top of this spike, all the time thinking they were SOO funny.

Guybrush: Do you need me to help you down?

Murray: Help?! I need no help from you foolish mortals! I am Murray! The all-powerful demonic skull!

Guybrush: Okay, just thought I'd ask.

Murray: Don't get me wrong; I do appreciate the offer.

Guybrush: What are you doing up there?

Murray: I am standing as a testament...

Guybrush: Standing?

Murray: ...hanging as a testament to the power of the forces of Evil that will one day claim victory over the entire earth!

Guybrush: How long are you going to keep doing that?

Murray: As long as it takes!

Guybrush: Must get pretty dull up there, I suppose.

Murray: Never! The powers of darkness are never dull! We will one day prove that... ...oh, who am I trying to fool? I'm bored out of my skull. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Guybrush: You seem restless.

Murray: Oh, I don't know. It's just that not many people come through this swamp.

Guybrush: What would you rather be doing?

Murray: I need to be out among the lesser people, terrifying them and causing pain and misery!

Guybrush: That would make you happy?

Murray: Yes, happy, in a dark, demonic way.

Guybrush: Do you know anything about lifting curses?

Murray: Oh, right, I know a lot about lifting curses! That's why I'm a disembodied talking skull sitting on top of a spike in the middle of a swamp!

Guybrush: You seem bitter.

Murray: I'm sorry. It's been a rough day.

--The Curse of Monkey Island.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Go around! Go around and around and around! What fun! I'm so happy! I'm a music man who loves to go around and around! Go around and around! I'm trying to come up with a musical theme inspired by this windmill... going around and around and around!" - Guru Guru from Ocarina of Time

funnier6

Courage~
I know you Cole. You’re still beating yourself up over that medal on Sugar Loaf. The medal you think you didn’t deserve. But you just don’t get it. Nobody deserves a medal, it’s just the ridiculous situation you find yourself in and how you react to it. You think you failed up on that hill but courage isn’t a tap you can turn on and off. Courage isn’t permanent. It’s a tenuous and fickle thing. Courage and cowardice exist in every man. Get over it.

-Jack Kelso, LA Noire

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Our school had a saying: "When something smells, it's usually the Butz." In the 23 years I've known him, it's usually been true." - Pheonix Wright about his best friend from Ace Attorney

"We were great together! We were Romeo and Juliet, Cleopatra and Mark Anthony!"
"(Um... didn't they all die?)" - Butz and Pheonix

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom