• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Quotes

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
"Sacred Heart Hospital... That's where he's going... And then he'll be there!"

Ahahahahaha, this ****ing dialogue is something else

UPDATE: "You're knee-deep in ****... And neck high in deeper ****!"

Ahahaha
Isnt that scrubs??

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
*Mario tries to open door in Peach’s castle*
“Won’t open, huh? I bet they didn’t even put anything on the other side. Bah! Patch in the rest of the castle, you cowards!” -Bowser: Paper Mario the Origami King

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
“Anything can change!” - Chrom, Fire Emblem: Awakening

”I challenge my fate!” - Lucina, Fire Emblem: Awakening

”Humans are shameless creatures that carelessly ignore any misfortune which does not befall them directly. They can—and often do—turn a blind eye to all manner of wickedness so long as it does not touch them or their kin. They will bow their heads, condemning those victims for bringing calamity upon themselves, and then they will cast their eyes toward heaven in thanks while their neighbors lay dying around them.” - Soren, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

8acf0095c02b4e6a4a4b76ada98b57c6291c7270.gifv

twilitfalchion

Staff member
"HOT DEATH COMING THROUGH!" - Basilio, Fire Emblem: Awakening

"Remember! There is but one truth: Love is eternal." - Olivier Lenheim, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Cryptosporidium: They eat with their mouths?! Ugh! I think I'm going to be violently ill!

[to the cow] Attention, Earth Creature. This planet is now part of the Furon Empire. Your benevolent masters welcome you.

Cow: Moo!

Cryptosporidium: At this time, we wish to abduct you for the purpose of scientific research. The procedure will be protracted and invasive. Do you have any objections?

Cow: Moo!

Cryptosporidium: Earth Creature, I am addressing you! Respond or be vaporized!

[cow craps]

Cryptosporidium: I don't care how many stomachs you have, I don't have time for this!

-Destroy All Humans!

twilitfalchion

Staff member
"You open the empty chest and stare inside. The chest stares back accusingly."

"You already took everything it had to offer. What more do you want?!"

"The chest is empty because someone came and took the stuff out. You wouldn't know who did that now, would you?"

All from the Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC.

These lines are displayed when the player tries to go back and use the action button on a chest that's already been opened before. IIRC the lines are new for every chest you come across.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom