• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Quotes

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
"Gregg the Grim Reaper: Conker … Conker … Conker! Yes, you, boy. You're dead! You are dead! Dead as a dodo! Deader than a … I can't be arsed with this bloody ridiculous contraption! Whose idea was this, anyway? Right, hello! Um, my name's Gregg, the Grim Reaper – and don't laugh!

Conker: Aren't you a little short to be a grim reaper?

Gregg the Grim Reaper: Well, how many grim reapers have you met before, mate? What, what am I supposed to look like?

Conker: Yeah, that's a good point, and well made.

Gregg the Grim Reaper: Now, let's see … ah yes, Conker. Surname?

Conker: The Squirrel.

Gregg the Grim Reaper: The Squirrel. The squirrel... oh, bloody hell! You would have to be a sodding squirrel, wouldn't you?

Conker: Why, is there a problem with that?

Gregg the Grim Reaper: Why, yes, there is, actually. It's like those bloody cats, such a pain in the arse! You're one of these special cases.

Conker: Oh, really?

Gregg the Grim Reaper: Yes. Apparently, according to the powers that be – I'm just doing my job, I do what I'm told, I don't even get paid very much – apparently, squirrels can have as many lives as they think they can get away with.

Conker: Oh, I see. So I'm not dead?

Gregg the Grim Reaper: You're dead.... but not quite.

Conker: Hah, right. Well, I'll be off, then!

Gregg the Grim Reaper: Tshah! Just you wait, smart arse. You don't get out of it that easily. Now, the thing is, you may not be dead, but that doesn't mean you can't die. You just have few more, shall we say … chances. Yeah, like cats. I hate those things. Right! Distributed around your little world are these tail things, squirrel's tails. If you can get them, I'll give you an extra chance. Understand?

Conker: Um … well … sounds a bit strange, but okay.

Gregg the Grim Reaper: Strange? It's the best bloody deal you're going to get, you little prick. Right, that's it! Piss off! I've got some cats to see. Bloody things. I don't like those bloody cats. The way they meow and they piss everywhere, and their **** smells just bloody awful, all over my furniture, I just … "

-Gregg the Grim Reaper and Conker the Squirrel, Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Ah, Conker's Bad Fur Day, brought to you by the same people that gave us Donkey Kong Country and Banjo Kazooie.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
"Gregg the Grim Reaper: Conker … Conker … Conker! Yes, you, boy. You're dead! You are dead! Dead as a dodo! Deader than a … I can't be arsed with this bloody ridiculous contraption! Whose idea was this, anyway? Right, hello! Um, my name's Gregg, the Grim Reaper – and don't laugh!

Conker: Aren't you a little short to be a grim reaper?

Gregg the Grim Reaper: Well, how many grim reapers have you met before, mate? What, what am I supposed to look like?

Conker: Yeah, that's a good point, and well made.

Gregg the Grim Reaper: Now, let's see … ah yes, Conker. Surname?

Conker: The Squirrel.

Gregg the Grim Reaper: The Squirrel. The squirrel... oh, bloody hell! You would have to be a sodding squirrel, wouldn't you?

Conker: Why, is there a problem with that?

Gregg the Grim Reaper: Why, yes, there is, actually. It's like those bloody cats, such a pain in the arse! You're one of these special cases.

Conker: Oh, really?

Gregg the Grim Reaper: Yes. Apparently, according to the powers that be – I'm just doing my job, I do what I'm told, I don't even get paid very much – apparently, squirrels can have as many lives as they think they can get away with.

Conker: Oh, I see. So I'm not dead?

Gregg the Grim Reaper: You're dead.... but not quite.

Conker: Hah, right. Well, I'll be off, then!

Gregg the Grim Reaper: Tshah! Just you wait, smart arse. You don't get out of it that easily. Now, the thing is, you may not be dead, but that doesn't mean you can't die. You just have few more, shall we say … chances. Yeah, like cats. I hate those things. Right! Distributed around your little world are these tail things, squirrel's tails. If you can get them, I'll give you an extra chance. Understand?

Conker: Um … well … sounds a bit strange, but okay.

Gregg the Grim Reaper: Strange? It's the best bloody deal you're going to get, you little prick. Right, that's it! Piss off! I've got some cats to see. Bloody things. I don't like those bloody cats. The way they meow and they piss everywhere, and their **** smells just bloody awful, all over my furniture, I just … "

-Gregg the Grim Reaper and Conker the Squirrel, Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Ah, Conker's Bad Fur Day, brought to you by the same people that gave us Donkey Kong Country and Banjo Kazooie.
I wannaaaa play it!!!

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Midna, I believe I understand now just who and what you are... Despite your mortal injuries, you act in our stead... These dark times are the result of our deeds, yet it is you who have reaped the penalty. Accept this now, Midna. I pass it to you..."
"No! Link! STOP HER!....... We go back, Link! Back to the Faron Woods! Zelda...I’ve taken all that you had to give...though I did not want it." - Zelda and Midna from Twilight Princess

"Ba depra na bapanada octis. Munta harababis na chala. Dopechuro, namen. O'manta dubelim. Ys maniba publis. Ys publis bera, bera! Haklaba. Haklaba booptis. Hamenbod, depra na, bapanada. Octis? Bah! Poore octis, eh? Munta wanta wanta chokta ba na zura, munta harababis na chala, o'dopechura namen o'munta munta debulim. Amen." – Zote the Mighty, Hollow Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom