• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Quotes

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Link. If you happen to, uh... That is to say, if you should find my diary somewhere... DON'T YOU DARE READ IT! Oh! I did not mean to raise my voice. But I do hope you will respect my wish..." - Mipha from Breath of the Wild

"Back again? Your dedication knows no bounds. By the way, there is something I've been meaning to ask you. When you visited Gerudo Town, how exactly did you get in? Could it be that you dressed up in THAT outfit again? Good thinking. You looked lovely in it 100 years ago. If only the princess could see how well you wear it." - Urbossa

XD I can't stop laughing now mostly cuz of Mipha.

Seto: I had a dream... That a familiar voice was calling me. As I walked along, it spoke to me. Sometimes worried. Sometimes happy. We watched the red sky full of clouds caught up in the summer wind. The little time we spent together shone brilliantly, like a light in those darkened days of the past. I know that no matter how badly I wish to see you again, that can never be. Those who live must continue to live. Those who are dead will only continue to stay dead, in the cold, hard earth.

-Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon

Last edited:
They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done.
-Doom (2016)

Pretty much sums up the game.
It's also a delicious reference to the cheesy Doom comic. "Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts!"

"You found 20 bombs inside! Now you can set bombs to (C) and blow stuff up! What a lucky guy!"
- Navi (for it is she who gives the item descriptions), The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (1998)

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
"The ending has not yet been written." -Atrus, Myst series

"I don't need your help, Shepard. I want it." -Thane, Mass Effect 2

Conrad Verner: I know! What if you signed me on as another SPECTRE?
Commander Shepard: Conrad, I haven't been shot in the head nearly enough times to make that sound like a good idea.
-Mass Effect

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"If you're just gonna watch, I'm puttting you two to work!" - Rodin from Bayonetta

"Mummy!? You're a mom? You!?"
"Come now Cheshire. Look at me. Do I look like I have any interest in children? Now making them... Well, that's another story."
"Whoa! Whoa! You're getting the wrong idea. I mean, it might be the right idea. But not right now right, right? Yeah... Uh..." - Luka and Bayonetta

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Fawful: "Hah! Now taste the finale, when carelessness opens the door to a comeback not expected by you! Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid! You shall all fall and vanish with your precious Beanbean Kingdom as I laugh heartily at you!"

Prince Peasley: "HAH! In the finale of the finale, when negligence begets rashness, the comeback is come-back upon!"

Fawful: "In the last moments of the finale of the finale, when relief leads to negligence that begets rashness... That is when the comeback that faltered comes back and beats your pathetic comeback that I scoff at!" - Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

"I HAVE CHORTLES!" - Fawful, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
"I HAVE SUCTION!" - Fawful, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
"I HAVE FURY!" - Fawful, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
"Beef? I am lacking in beef. Fawful is beefless." - Fawful, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Commando: "We're pinned down! We're pinned down! The enemies are attacking us from the air! We need support now! Actually, I need support. my entire Battalion went AWOL on me, and left me to fight this war on my own. I'm not going to last much longer here! Requesting immediate assistance, over and out!"

Ratchet & Clank

The funny thing is is that, that scene takes place on an infobot recorded at the end of the level, but the only way to get to that area is with the magnet boots, which you get after meeting him (And going to another planet) at the beginning of the area. Meaning, he wasn't in danger at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom