• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Quotes

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Megaman X command mission the last thing X says before the boss fight. (Spoilers)

X: Redips, you.... you... MAVERICK!

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"What!? A human!? What brings a human of flesh and blood to this place?"
"I came to pick up a friend. It's almost her curfew."
"A friend? Ah, the witch. Alas, she has been devoured. Such an exquisite soul. And so fresh. Such a delicacy. Be gone, human. Your trespass, namely damaging my palace, shall be overlooked if you remove yourself from this place immediately. Too bad there is no escape from Inferno."
"Are you still going to forgive me my trespasses now? What are you going to do without your precious palace?"
"You are an Umbra Witch as well!? And your pact is with Madama Butterfly!? At last, we meet, Madama Butterfly! Not even the passing millennia have quenched my hatred for you!"
"Good thing the three of us girls enjoy a good catfight."
"Madama Butterfly, oh how I've longed for the day to see you suffer at my hands. This shall be the final day of your existence!"
"I don't know what you did to piss her off, but whatever it was... Nice." - Alraune and Bayonetta - Bayonetta 2

Midna: Just because your form has changed, doesn't mean your instincts have as well.

Twilight Princess

Rui: Help, robbers! They're robbers!

Trudly: We're no robbers, we're kidnappers! Get it! Kidnappers!

Folly: Wha-- You dingbat! Don't shoot off your mouth!

Pokémon Colosseum.

Last edited:

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Girls passing out in front of me, I'm used to... But this, this is unbelievable. Well, I guess it beats addicting toddlers to lollipops." - Luka from Bayonetta 2

No need to cry... We'll get you to your mom in no time. Here, I've got some candy if you want.
"Mmm... What is this? It's yummy."
"I don't know... It's candy. Strawberry, I think?"
"Hey kitty, I've got some yummies. Would you like some?"
"Is that cat your friend?"
"Yes he is. His name is Cheshire. He's cute, isn't he?"
"Cheshire... What a stupid name " - Cereza and Luka From Bayonetta

(Ok I had to put both quotes together)

"What are you boys doing in here? Are you hiding something from me? Come on... You've been cheating on me, haven't you? Someone else caught your eye?" - Bayonetta

20200117_183808.jpg
, your move, @Sheikah_Witch.

Last edited:
Bowser Jr.: Leave Mama Peach alone you bad man, I won't let you take Mama Peach away.

Princess Peach: Mama Peach? I'm your mama?

Bowser Jr.: Yes, Papa told me all about it. He told me Mama Peach was kidnapped by bad man named Mario.

Super Mario Sunshine

Bowser: Junior, I have something... difficult to tell you.

Bowser Jr.: Yeah, I know it isn't really my mama. But when I grow up, I want to fight that Mario again.

Bowser: That's my boy, the Royal Koopa line is as strong as ever!

Super Mario Sunshine.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Get that thing away from me, you twisted freak!” – Murray, when Guybrush shows him the Abomination of Nature - Escape from Monkey Island

“SEE souvenirs of Guybrush Threepwood’s most famous escapades! TASTE culinary delights approved by genuine pirates! HEAR beautiful pirate folk music! FEEL your souls being gently ripped from your bodies by this restaurant of uncompromising EEEEEVIL! MWAH-HAH-HAH-HAAA!”– Murray

Murray Love!

"How does Pegnose Pete smell without a nose?"
"Awful"
"I should've seen that coming" - Guybrush and Bait Shopkeeper

Sly Cooper: That blimp looks like the most secure location on this ship. If Raleigh is as smart as his police file suggest, then that's where I'll find him.

Bentley: Wonderful idea, but your plan is flawed.

Sly Cooper: Why?

Bentley: Because it's impossible to get near him. In order to access Raleigh's blimp, you need to go through that high voltage power tube. And in order to do that without getting electrocuted, you have to collect two more of Raleigh's Treasure keys, which are heavily guarded.

Sly Cooper: Interesting, so when are you going to get to The impossible part?

Bentley: Fine! But I've warned you. I've marked areas you need to hit with holographic markers, follow them to your objectives.

Sly Cooper: Thanks.

Bentley: Don't mention it, it's your funeral.

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus.

Last edited:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
"Get that thing away from me, you twisted freak!” – Murray, when Guybrush shows him the Abomination of Nature - Escape from Monkey Island

“SEE souvenirs of Guybrush Threepwood’s most famous escapades! TASTE culinary delights approved by genuine pirates! HEAR beautiful pirate folk music! FEEL your souls being gently ripped from your bodies by this restaurant of uncompromising EEEEEVIL! MWAH-HAH-HAH-HAAA!”– Murray

Murray Love!

"How does Pegnose Pete smell without a nose?"
"Awful"
"I should've seen that coming" - Guybrush and Bait Shopkeeper

"Guybrush: Can I call you ‘Bob’?

Murray: You may call me ‘Murray’! I am a powerful demonic force! I am the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I stride through the Gates of Hell – carrying your head on a pike!

Guybrush: “Stride”?

Murray: All right then, roll! Roll through the Gates of Hell! ... must you take the fun out of everything?"

-Guybrush and Murray

Bentley: Hey Sly, you see that machine wheel? If my knowledge of mechanical engineering serves me right, applying significant rotational torque to achieve maximum velocity will yield a positive result.

Sly Cooper: You mean something good might happen if I turn the wheel fast enough?

Bentley: Isn't that what I just said?

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Plankton: Watch where you're going!

Patrick: the rock Is talking to me. Oh mighty Rock, I am at your command.

Plankton: Down here you big pink lummox.

Patrick: Oh hi Mr. Plankton, are you going to vaporize me today?

Plankton: Unfortunately I'm in the undesirable position of having to assist you.

Patrick: I was in an undesirable position yesterday, and now my neck hurts.

Plankton: Go down into that cave, follow the information on the signs that you see. By the end of the cave you'll still be a big pink idiot, but you know enough to help me get back into the Chum Bucket.

Patrick: Then will you vaporize me?

Plankton: I might spare your life and force you to work at my Sweatshop making designer t-shirts and knock-off wallets.

Patrick: Oh goodie.

SpongeBob SquarePants in: Battle for Bikini Bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom