• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Quotes

haha double post go brr

2021111101264600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
"Don't you have a Poketch or did you screw up deliberately?" - Youngster Donny from Brilliant Diamond Shining Pearl.

Yep totally XD

I’m gonna go with pretty much most of what your average friendlies and moons say in the EDF games(though most memorable are from 2017) and God Hand.

Been watching someone play this old Shadow of Destiny game and there’s a lot of gold there but it’s more due to the bad voice acting. Not any one quote in particular, just the entire game.

It’s been some time since any more serious quotes stuck with me or made any kind of impression, but this one from the end of Nier Replicant was a perfect way to close it out.

”Our journey may have been meaningless. Our past may have been a mistake. But we’re not going back, even if this world comes to an end, because this is the world with the people we cherish.” - Kaine

Admittedly nothing amazing without the context, and likewise the actress adds a lot of depth to it, but I find that these days it’s this kind of stuff that really speaks to me more than really eloquent or complicated language.

Requiem Of Spirit

It's a secret to everybody...
"But there was one thing I didn't like about it... Why was the...? Why was the...? Why was the dog the leader?!? Was it 'cause something was wrong with me, sir???" — Guru Guru, Majoras Mask

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom